Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Nick88
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

Hi , i have been deliberately ignored by people 8 times so far in the last couple of days. It is my mates that never reply to things , i think that they are doing it on purpose and also because they don't give a s**t. I may be laying on the sympathy vote , but so what , i would help someone if they felt like i did , but they are not helping me. I used to get support , but now i don't and i don't know who to turn to or what to do. I've been emailing sams , but even then that is not the same as talking to a real person and i miss this , maybe i need to go counselling or something or hopefullly this is just a dip in my mood. I notice that i feel sad and pissed off , not only with life , but myself and everyone around me , my parents and friends piss me off , ect , ect. Cutting the crap i feel that all my thinking errors and bad thoughts are coming in and that i am trying to keep them out. Maybe i am looking for advice , but i am very anxious about the future and myself and i am not happy with the way i am thinking.

Sarah81
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2012, 7:01 pm

Nick88 wrote:
Hi , i have been deliberately ignored by people 8 times so far in the last couple of days. It is my mates that never reply to things , i think that they are doing it on purpose and also because they don't give a sh**. I may be laying on the sympathy vote , but so what , i would help someone if they felt like i did , but they are not helping me. I used to get support , but now i don't and i don't know who to turn to or what to do. I've been emailing sams , but even then that is not the same as talking to a real person and i miss this , maybe i need to go counselling or something or hopefullly this is just a dip in my mood. I notice that i feel sad and pissed off , not only with life , but myself and everyone around me , my parents and friends piss me off , ect , ect. Cutting the crap i feel that all my thinking errors and bad thoughts are coming in and that i am trying to keep them out. Maybe i am looking for advice , but i am very anxious about the future and myself and i am not happy with the way i am thinking.

Hi there,
It's hard to say whether people are ignoring you on purpose or not. They may have their own concerns to deal with right now, or they feel that there is nothing more they can do to help, and don't realise that they are helping just by being there. This happened to me with my friends when I started to become mentally ill. Or, it may be true that they are just not very supportive friends and maybe you need some new friends.

I found counselling helpful but it took a while to find a suitable counsellor. Some can teach you strategies to cope with your thinking.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2012, 2:39 am

Usually people dont help they ignore when we ask for help

I remember i asked one of my classmate to help with one small tough lesson he said he will come to my place
i kept on waiting he didnt turn up and when i called him up he disconnected the phone

I then called up another classmate and asked her to help me out and told her about what this guy did
she said he did the same with her and then she disconnected the phone saying she is busy

One lady keeps on calling me up whenever she needs a tarot reading she never talks about payment
and when i redirect her to someone else she still calls me only somehow she got the point that i wont charge her

So you know people dont really want to help you out and when they ask for help they know whom to approach.

Nick88

12 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

Im not waiting for the Nhs , im going to my Doctors to talk about wether i can get some local counselling.

Inside im like :( .

Im weak.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2012, 3:45 am

Nick88 wrote:
Hi , i have been deliberately ignored by people 8 times so far in the last couple of days. It is my mates that never reply to things , i think that they are doing it on purpose and also because they don't give a sh**. I may be laying on the sympathy vote , but so what , i would help someone if they felt like i did , but they are not helping me. I used to get support , but now i don't and i don't know who to turn to or what to do. I've been emailing sams , but even then that is not the same as talking to a real person and i miss this , maybe i need to go counselling or something or hopefullly this is just a dip in my mood. I notice that i feel sad and pissed off , not only with life , but myself and everyone around me , my parents and friends piss me off , ect , ect. Cutting the crap i feel that all my thinking errors and bad thoughts are coming in and that i am trying to keep them out. Maybe i am looking for advice , but i am very anxious about the future and myself and i am not happy with the way i am thinking.

this is exactly how i feel on daily basis in this world :D