Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 4:31 am

One clear sign of differentiation between autism spectrum and schizophrenia spectrum is that hte former starts at infancy while the latter at younger adulthood. But if I look at my life, I have Asperger, which started at infancy, and paranoia, which started at younger adulthood, AND THE TWO ARE CLEARLY CONNECTED. Speaking of Asperger, it causes obsessions. So whenever I am obsessed about something, I feel like the whole world it thinking about it. So when I was little I was obsessed about prediction of weather, and I felt like everyone thinks about it too. Then when I became an adult I became obsessed with the fact that people dont like me and I feel like EVERYONE doesnt like me and EVERYONE knows my name even the people who never met me before (like I was thinking it was a reality that everyone universally hates me where i work and all they are thinking about are the details of my Asperger and then yesterday it just occured to me that most people don't even know me). So since the weather can not be classified as paranoia while "no one likes me" can be, my paranoia started at adulthood. Yet it is intimately connected to Asperger which started in childhood. And there is a good reason why paranoia started at adulthood: as a child I wasn't socially aware enough to see all of the implications of rejection or to even perceived that it was there. Thats why as an adult it became like a shock which affected the way I see everything.