Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

BlackSky
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Nov 2020, 5:31 pm

My existencial crisis is finishing. I feel so free.
Do you suffer with this problem? How are your existencial crisis thought? Share me them!! !

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2020, 6:13 pm

Good to hear, BlackSky. How long(approx) did yours last? An existential crisis can happen to anyone, and does differ from general depression, anxiety and stress. It’s a deep despair, one that can require a Doc’s help. Some people can manage to come out the other side of it, without help. Glad to hear you feel so free again! I hadn’t considered that that may be what I was experiencing 4 years ago, but it’s highly likely. I’m loving life now, thankfully, in spite of what’s going on in the world. I feel very fortunate. Hope life remains on an even keel for you now for a long while. :)

Existential Crisis Symptoms ...
https://www.healthline.com/health/existential-crisis

Cephalopod
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Dec 2020, 5:31 pm

It ends? It seems like it keeps alternating focus rather than completely leaving. I keep trying to figure out who I am and where I belong, the point or meaning in life, finding fulfillment. I just end up with more questions than answers. I can say after feeling this for years off and on that the answer seems no clearer. It just seems like life is a conscious experience happening with patterns. That doesnt fill me with meaning. I learn things but I dont know why. I dont have the lifestyle, friends, or career I would want. I try to be grateful for what I do have and know things could be much worse, but doesnt solve an existential crisis.