Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2021, 9:14 pm

Every single sound is super loud and it gives me a headache. I almost want to puke. This has been happening for 2 days. Im feeling very overwhelmed. I think it is because I started vaping and Im now addicted or something. I impulsively purchased one and now I feel like im sinning and that bad things are gonna happen. Its friday the 13th and I feel like that means bad things are gonna happen to me. I don't like odd numbers either. Now I feel like I can't go anywhere because socializing is just too much and I hate the way I talk. I just wish I could be better at that. I feel like people judge me everyday for the way I talk. They stare at me funny, right into my eyes. I can't do eye contact because it makes me feel uneasy. Especially that kind of staring, it makes me feel like they think Im a bad person. I do feel like I have a bit of evil in me sometimes.

I can't do much right now because I feel weird. Im seeing flashes of colours and Im not sure why. I feel like it means something. My parents do not want to know about it. They are skeptics. I am not a skeptic. I feel so out of place in this world right now. Im on this journey that other people do not understand.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 9:49 pm

It's only Friday the 13th for an hour and a bit.

Is your vape a nicotine vape? If you're not tolerant to nicotine it will cause your heart to race and anxiety. It might also interact with your medications.

Even stuff like Benedryl can cause really intense mental health symptoms in some people, depending on what it's combined with. I learned the hard way about that. :oops:

I think you'll be fine and that sometimes how you respond to how you feel can drive how you feel. If you tell yourself something is happening because of something you've done you'll feel more anxious and worry more, you'll spend more time looking for proof you're right and eventually you'll come up with something because you're anxious and really focused on it.

You're probably not addicted yet, but if you're using it a lot it will slowly become addictive. That takes awhile because your body needs to adjust to a substance that makes it sick and anxious at first.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Aug 2021, 3:15 am

funeralxempire wrote:

Is your vape a nicotine vape? If you're not tolerant to nicotine it will cause your heart to race and anxiety. It might also interact with your medications.

Even stuff like Benedryl can cause really intense mental health symptoms in some people, depending on what it's combined with. I learned the hard way about that. :oops:

I think you'll be fine and that sometimes how you respond to how you feel can drive how you feel. If you tell yourself something is happening because of something you've done you'll feel more anxious and worry more, you'll spend more time looking for proof you're right and eventually you'll come up with something because you're anxious and really focused on it.

You're probably not addicted yet, but if you're using it a lot it will slowly become addictive. That takes awhile because your body needs to adjust to a substance that makes it sick and anxious at first.

Perfectly put

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2021, 3:33 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Im glad its not friday the 13th anymore. It is a nicotine vape. I dont think it interacts with my medication. It does make me lightheaded though.

Benadryl has caused me to hallucinate. Its really scary.

Thanks for thinking I will be fine. Its a really scary feeling. I feel a bit better. I know I shouldn't use nicotine but it does help a bit. I use it a lot. I can't help it. Im taking my medication now. I just feel so weird about everything.