Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Mar 2022, 7:05 pm

The special abilities are different. I have great psychic abilities. I predict things. Delusions are more paranoid.

I can control things. I need to be careful. I dont want to bring attention to myself. Once I was outside during a storm and it was amazing. I felt powerful. I felt like I was glowing.

I can see my past lives. It feels great. However certain parts of it zap my energy. Everytime I do certain things I feel drained. It's like how mediums have to recover after a seance. It's especially true after I let Angels into my body. That's a strange feeling.

I feel so weird about having abilities. I just wish I could talk about them to other people without them getting annoyed or thinking I'm lying. People also laugh or go silent.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 12:21 pm

It's best to keep it to yourself. People will just judge you as being mad and the people who believe you will be deluded themselves.

If you are happy with this feeling and you're not harming yourself because of it then just enjoy it. You don't need to rope anyone else into it.

Sometimes it's nice to have secrets.

Thejediwolf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Apr 2022, 8:27 pm

I believed similar things when I was having a psychotic episode, even before my meds that I have now (while not in an active episode) I believed I had magic and was talking to angels. My psych at that time said it was not harmful if It didn’t cause me distress and that’s fine for some people, but it’s still a delusion and I for one feel much more at peace now that my meds are more effective.

I have the diagnose of paranoid schizophrenia and also bipolar.