Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 8:21 pm

This is the first time I was in general and mental hospital, they gave me different medications, and I stopped having dark, twisted fantasies, delusional beliefs and hallucinations. I feel so good.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 8:27 pm

Are you out already? It’s extremely unusual to be released so quickly when one is struggling so much. The medications wouldn’t even fully be kicking in yet.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 8:55 pm

The psychiatrist explained to me and my parents that I am too mentally stable to be on hold, even though I had dark, twisted fantasies and delusional beliefs in the past.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 9:11 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Are you out already? It’s extremely unusual to be released so quickly when one is struggling so much. The medications wouldn’t even fully be kicking in yet.

I had narcissistic delusions that my former bullies are going after me and that I have to kill them, to put a stop to it, and I had command hallucinations telling me to kill them.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 9:15 pm

FranzOren wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

I had narcissistic delusions that my former bullies are going after me and that I have to kill them, to put a stop to it, and I had command hallucinations telling me to kill them.

Your story is not adding up. No psychiatrist would have released you. It just wouldn’t happen like that, not with homicidal delusions.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 07 Aug 2022, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 9:17 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
FranzOren wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Your story is not adding up. No psychiatrist would have released you. It just wouldn’t happen like that.

I just don't understand why I was discharged early, I don't think I am ready to be discharged yet. It's a huge mistake. I don't know what to do.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 3:50 am

If you deny homicidal or suicidal ideations (and are not a threat in these areas) for three consecutive days, they will discharge you.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 3:47 pm

I used to have dark twisted fantasies and delusional beliefs, those delusional fantasies almost made me into a serial killer, but I was like, not today, I then called for help, they took me to Stanford, then to facility. Did I do the right thing?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 3:49 pm

HighLlama wrote:
If you deny homicidal or suicidal ideations (and are not a threat in these areas) for three consecutive days, they will discharge you.

He wasn’t in for 3 days.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 4:12 pm

They explained to me that outpatient mental health treatment program is better for me, I function and behave way too well for them to keep me on hold.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 4:42 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
HighLlama wrote:

He wasn’t in for 3 days.

Thanks, I didn't realize. That is depressing.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 5:55 am

HighLlama wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
HighLlama wrote:

He wasn’t in for 3 days.

Why is it depressing?

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 3:24 pm

FranzOren wrote:
HighLlama wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
HighLlama wrote:

He wasn’t in for 3 days.

Why is it depressing?

I got the impression from other posters that you didn't get the care you need. Sorry if I misunderstood.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 4:27 pm

I see.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 6:02 pm

FranzOren wrote:
I see.

Actually, you yourself said this:

Quote:
I just don't understand why I was discharged early, I don't think I am ready to be discharged yet. It's a huge mistake. I don't know what to do.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 6:40 pm

I agree.