Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 10:07 am

Anyone else here an LGBTQ furry? I'm bisexual and *possibly* non-binary myself. :D

I made a thread about this in the adult section because I forgot we had a specific LGBTQ section, so I guess we could have a SFW version of the same discussion here.

RadioactiveRabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Mar 2019, 2:20 am

Hi! I do the Furry thing, sometimes...whenever I can.
I am so...loooonnneeelllyyyyyyyy

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 2:28 am

RadioactiveRabbit wrote:
Hi! I do the Furry thing, sometimes...whenever I can.
I am so...loooonnneeelllyyyyyyyy

Glad to see another fellow furry on here. :D Truth be told, I was expecting a bigger turnout.

RadioactiveRabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Mar 2019, 5:38 pm

I know, right? It's funny since most fuzzies I hear from all seem to be on the spectrum themselves, and/ or big fat Homos... but none of them are on here! :o

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2019, 9:08 pm

RadioactiveRabbit wrote:
I know, right? It's funny since most fuzzies I hear from all seem to be on the spectrum themselves, and/ or big fat Homos... but none of them are on here! :o

I know there are a lot of furries and LGBTQ people on Twitter, but I wonder where the autistic ones are at too. I used to be really addicted to Twitter but I've been cutting down on it lately because it's become way too much for me to keep up with.

RadioactiveRabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2019, 4:17 pm

Hi again, Mr. Bigmouth. I'm sorry it's been so long since I have been on here...things have been quite complicated.
My Family and I are at odds, to say the least. By that I mean My mom treats me like I don't deserve to be part of the family anymore. And I know also that this is quite random, but what can I say?
She is my only living parent and almost everyone I have ever known has gotten up and left my life. It's tearing me apart, to say the least. I'm her only son and she makes everything out to be my fault.
I have tried to commit suicide twice since I have lived here...I have almost no friends...and I'm thinking about trying again.

So yeah. How are you

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 9:30 pm

RadioactiveRabbit wrote:
Hi again, Mr. Bigmouth. I'm sorry it's been so long since I have been on here...things have been quite complicated.
My Family and I are at odds, to say the least. By that I mean My mom treats me like I don't deserve to be part of the family anymore. And I know also that this is quite random, but what can I say?
She is my only living parent and almost everyone I have ever known has gotten up and left my life. It's tearing me apart, to say the least. I'm her only son and she makes everything out to be my fault.
I have tried to commit suicide twice since I have lived here...I have almost no friends...and I'm thinking about trying again.

So yeah. How are you

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you're in a pretty rough situation. Thankfully, the furry fandom is pretty accepting, and you can easily make friends in it.

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 3:40 am

I'm not a furry but I like furry art (and cartoons in general) and I have a slight dislike for people, so the art appeals to me more. A lot of them feature things like romance and friendship which seem a lot more genuine than what we have today.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2019, 7:36 am

wrongcitizen wrote:
I'm not a furry but I like furry art (and cartoons in general) and I have a slight dislike for people, so the art appeals to me more. A lot of them feature things like romance and friendship which seem a lot more genuine than what we have today.

I agree. Furries tend to be pretty affectionate. :)