As a gay guy, do you prefer taller men?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jun 2019, 5:19 pm

For me personally, a guy doesn't have to be taller than me for me to like him but it is a bonus. I'm 6 feet but wish I was a few inches shorter. I know that most guys who are under 6 feet wish they were my height or taller. I really get turned on by guys who are taller than me because I like to feel small. I like the feeling of having someone tower over me. I've never wanted to be tall. I don't want to be short either, but I would prefer to be at least a couple inches shorter. I know that I have no control over my height, so that is why I want to be thin. I know I can't get shorter, so I at least want to weigh as less as possible. I can be small by losing weight and being thin. When I see a tall guy, I want to not only feel shorter next to him but I want to weigh much less than him as well. Are any other gay guys like this or is it just me? I don't want anything about me to be big, whether it is my weight or my height. I can fall for guys who are shorter and weigh less than me, but it's a big turn on for me if they are taller than me and weigh more.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2019, 5:27 pm

I do have a thing for the tall burly broad shouldered type. :)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Max1951
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jun 2019, 10:13 am

I have a definite preference for little guys. They're just so damned huggable :)

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:49 am

Max1951 wrote:
I have a definite preference for little guys. They're just so damned huggable :)

I wanna be hugged by a taller guy. Preferably someone older than me like a daddy or big brother type. :oops:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 4:12 am

Same thing as Max1951 for me. Smaller and on the skinnier side, less muscle. I prefer being taller, or the same height.

Though I am flexible. Personality comes first.

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2019, 6:00 pm

I prefer a man who is around about my height, but most of all I prefer men who are kind, caring, fun to be with and loyal.

Much love .... Bob

Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them.

Stacy London

Forgiveness Is the Fragrance the Violet Sheds on the Heel That Has Crushed It.

Mark Twain

asp159
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Nov 2019, 12:34 pm

MSBKyle wrote:
For me personally, a guy doesn't have to be taller than me for me to like him but it is a bonus. I'm 6 feet but wish I was a few inches shorter. I know that most guys who are under 6 feet wish they were my height or taller. I really get turned on by guys who are taller than me because I like to feel small. I like the feeling of having someone tower over me. I've never wanted to be tall. I don't want to be short either, but I would prefer to be at least a couple inches shorter. I know that I have no control over my height, so that is why I want to be thin. I know I can't get shorter, so I at least want to weigh as less as possible. I can be small by losing weight and being thin. When I see a tall guy, I want to not only feel shorter next to him but I want to weigh much less than him as well. Are any other gay guys like this or is it just me? I don't want anything about me to be big, whether it is my weight or my height. I can fall for guys who are shorter and weigh less than me, but it's a big turn on for me if they are taller than me and weigh more.

Feel absolutely the same way and i'm 5'11 but it's kinda annoying really. I would still actually like to be an inch taller. I also go for guys a few years younger than me. I feel like guys my age are too mature for me