How is it that non-gay-looking people are gay?

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 1:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Also according to the stereotype, any man who did not work in construction, on an assembly line, or in professions requiring physical strength and stamina; who did not swear like a stevedore; who did not like hunting or fishing; and who did not devote himself to the worship of professional baseball, football, hockey, or boxing was 'definitely' gay.  Believe it or not, this stereotype persists.
And then men who do act that way are called bears.  Either way, $3 bills all around.
Are you implying that 3.125% of the National Football League teams are fully gay?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 6:48 pm

Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Also according to the stereotype, any man who did not work in construction, on an assembly line, or in professions requiring physical strength and stamina; who did not swear like a stevedore; who did not like hunting or fishing; and who did not devote himself to the worship of professional baseball, football, hockey, or boxing was 'definitely' gay.  Believe it or not, this stereotype persists.
And then men who do act that way are called bears.  Either way, $3 bills all around.
Are you implying that 3.125% of the National Football League teams are fully gay?

I wouldn't know how many are, but I'm sure they're not all playing for Chicago.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う