How many autistic or ADHD are gay? Angy gay from Poland?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 9:46 am

I wonder how many guys are gays but don't like the contemporary gay scene as in that most gays are so girly :P

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2022, 9:42 am

I am a gay 28 year old in the USA and I don’t follow the scene. I’m masculine myself.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 11:08 am

Many guys who are gay don't "look" gay.

usagibryan
Toucan
Toucan

28 Nov 2022, 11:13 am

I'm bi, never personally saw the appeal in things like drag and other flashy aspects of gay culture but more power to them I say. Maybe it's where you live but in my experience most gay guys are not particularly girly, I think those are the ones people just notice the most.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 3:10 pm

I'm gay. Or lesbian if you prefer since I'm AFAB

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD