Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Aug 2022, 3:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that would be me although i take pains to be slender for my age group.

Neat, how do you like playing? :3

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 4:59 pm

i useta go on 3 hour vigorous bike rides up and down steep hills in my neighborhood, was uber-fit then. then mr. arthur itis came a'knockin' and had me bed-ridden for the better part of a year, just now recovering from that.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Aug 2022, 8:50 pm

Heh, fancy, I'm lazy and just use electric bike, makes going around the city and outside of it very fun!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 12:28 am

i useta have an electric bike but i bricked the batteries one winter when i forgot to bring them in from the cold in time, those batteries won't tolerate cold. ended up having to sell the bike.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Aug 2022, 1:49 am

Guess I'm lucky no real winters here in NZ. Bike is surviving rain and mud so far :3

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 2:10 am

sure wish i could live in a place like NZ blessed with perfect weather.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Aug 2022, 3:01 am

It's sadly not perfect, got rained on quite hard today, strong wind, and cold. But worth it, got to help at animal shelter. It's always interesting and satisfying adventure, despite having to deal with scary humans.

Where do you live that batteries die so easily out of cold there?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 3:05 am

StrayCat81 wrote:
It's sadly not perfect, got rained on quite hard today, strong wind, and cold. But worth it, got to help at animal shelter. It's always interesting and satisfying adventure, despite having to deal with scary humans.

Where do you live that batteries die so easily out of cold there?

south puget sound area of washington state USA. right now in 90s but in winter more like 30s and a few stretches of 20s at night.

RiverLad
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Dec 2022, 11:20 am

Not cishet
Anti racist
Vegan
Capable of and willing to receive unconditional love
Actively working on their trauma
In control of or at least able to use strategies to control emotions
Acceptant and actively supportive of mutual growth and development
:heart:

RandoNLD
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2023, 11:06 am

No preference for height, but I'm slightly short and love tall women ("have step ladder, will climb" to paraphrase Paladin), Background: any, but ideally not too sheltered. No hard drugs, don't care if she smokes cigs. Has to be outdoorsy, or ok with me camping/hiking on my own if she isn't. Racial preference: H. Sapiens Sapiens. Tolerant, open-minded. Highly social or asocial are both ok. An all-around good person.

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2023, 7:50 pm

I honestly don't know. I never gave a crap. I felt pressure to do something stupid for no reason. Idfgaboutit.

I'm probably still under someone's religious model and need to get away from it. I don't know.

RavenNyx
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 May 2023, 2:03 am

She's soft butch, highly intelligent, and of course she's autistic. Very Hannabelle Lickter. Of course we'd share certain interests. She's about six feet tall, and built like a women's ufc fighter.

Entropic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2023, 12:37 pm

Ok, so if I had to dream...

But I'd like a guy bigger and taller than me which honestly isn't too difficult as long he's even remotely average in physique, and who doesn't care so much to fit according to masculine norms but still looks and acts overall masculine. So he's still cis and all that and has male junk. So like, maybe he has a bit of a belly and doesn't care to be extremely muscular, he doesn't care if he's the breadwinner, all that jazz. He's compassionate and loyal, preferably some years older than me so maybe close to 40 or a bit over 40. He's single and monogamous with no kids and no desire to start a family. He's assertive and likes to be dominant/in control, but still empathetic and very much in touch with himself and his feelings. Also, he's into kink and wants to be the dom in our relationship, with a preference towards living out our roles in general and not just in the bedroom. Ideally, he's a Caregiver/Daddy type to my little sub side.

He also loves animals and cats, no substance abuse of any kind, is a bit of a nerd/geek and likes computer games, roleplaying and board games, is into fantasy, horror and sci-fi, is very left-leaning because I am, and is just overall a chill person who doesn't care much about external validation or material achievement. I'd be fine if he's more extroverted than me as long as he respects my downtime. Also, love language is quality time with lots of time cuddling together or performing a common activity we both enjoy.

As for looks, I don't care much about physical traits because personality always trumps it since I'm demisexual, but if he got some piercings and tats, that's hot. I also think I'd much rather be with a bear than a seal, something about bears make me feel more comfy even though I feel no particular attraction towards beards or body hair and beards are often more a mess than a blessing.

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2023, 5:38 am

My ideal guy has a young heart and a strong mind.
Someone with passion, It doesn't matter what passion they have, but it must be unfiltered unapologetic passion. I love to be with someone who really gets into their interests.

Harmonie
Raven
Raven

15 Jan 2024, 2:12 pm

I think I may be bi, but I have a strong preference for other women. So my ideal partner is likely a woman.

Physically, taller than me is nice! I will say that my physical tastes are always shifting, and I tend to eventually grow to find a person and their physical traits attractive after falling for them for other reasons.

Personality-wise, I'm looking for someone who understands that I need my space. This has in the past meant I have fallen for loners, and let me tell you that has not been a great experience. Also, if you're outdoorsy, don't expect me to participate much if at all. I am very indoorsy. I hate insects and my eyes are very sensitive to sunlight and I get hot very easily.

Of utmost importance for me now is someone who is not right wing. I am in the risk group for severe reactions to COVID and if you won't get vaccinated I don't want to be in the same room as you, much less be with you. And I don't trust anyone who has ever voted for Trump in general. It's a bad show of character.

Preferably non-religious. I could date someone who is lighter on the religious side, but if they're a Hell-believing Christian who thinks I need salvation, then I can't see this ending well for either of us.

I'd like someone who likes music and classical music, like I do. I think that would be a neat trait to share. Also, must love animals. I love dogs and if it comes down to me not being able to be with someone unless I give up my dog, I will choose my dog over you.

I'd prefer someone who doesn't drink or do drugs at all. I am not comfortable around drinking and if you do drugs I'll find that to be rather gross, sorry.

homurathought
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Jan 2024, 1:50 am

a beautifully sweet, intelligent and true empath girl who is soft and takes care of me and also doesnt expect me to be some sort of perfect entity, who would enjoy dressing me up as a girl occassionally while understanding im not always girly and also very boyish sometimes... something like that. i wish madoka kaname from madoka magica was real. something like her

on the opposite end i'd love a masc girl my size (5'10) who takes care of me in a similar fashion who's really funny and relaxed and always understanding and empathetic towards me and also will watch sports with me idk also they have to be good with animals and children