Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

BraveFig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2023, 12:26 pm

So because I was AMAB, my parents pretty much raised me to be male, and I mostly just grew up as a male, too. Recently, however, as I've mentioned elsewhere on Wrong Planet's LGBT board, I've recently become more unsure of what gender I really am, and one of the big reasons why is my surprising love of cross dressing. I say surprising because, honestly, growing up I never expected to even think of cross dressing much or do it at all, much less be into it this much. But then, a couple of things happened: After I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time on Halloween with my family when I was 15, I curiously asked my mom which of the characters she thought I could be able to dress up as, and her reply was Dr. Frank'n'Furter, which I honestly wasn't expecting at the time!! And then, a year or two after that, she suggested this April Fool's Day Prank to me where we'd switch clothes, so back before my big sister went to college and normally got up late, my big sis would wake up and me and my mom would switch clothes, and my mom'd be wearing my sweatpants, and I'd be wearing her skirt, instead. Of course, I was supposed to act all normal and nonchalant about it, but I couldn't really make the joke work since I got so embarrassed and amused by the whole thing and couldn't stop laughing and blushing, hehehe!! :P :lol: After all that, though, I got *absolutely obsessed* with cross dressing!! It was like this switch was flipped on in my mind that had mostly been switched off before, and I took the time to secretly try cross dressing whenever and wherever I could!! And after all that, I gotta say, I love cross dressing!! But not for the reasons that you might think, either; it's not like it's a sexual fetish, or anything like that!! Like, it's not like I'm a man in a dress trying to get his kink on, because when I cross dress, I feel, for a few brief moments, like I've finally escaped the confines of being a man, and it makes me feel so much happier and freer as a result, too!! I've even dreamed of being a woman, quite a few times, ever since I started getting obsessed with cross dressing, too, so I still don't know whether all of this means I'm non-binary, a trans woman, or just a femboy, but all I know is, my burgeoning obsession with cross dressing has awakened this part of my mind that I previously went through most of my life never even knowing it existed, and I just wanna see this exciting journey of self-discovery and gender fluidity to the end, just so I can find out what gender I really am!! :o 8O :D :)

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2023, 7:39 pm

BraveFig wrote:
So because I was AMAB, my parents pretty much raised me to be male, and I mostly just grew up as a male, too. Recently, however, as I've mentioned elsewhere on Wrong Planet's LGBT board, I've recently become more unsure of what gender I really am, and one of the big reasons why is my surprising love of cross dressing. I say surprising because, honestly, growing up I never expected to even think of cross dressing much or do it at all, much less be into it this much. But then, a couple of things happened: After I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time on Halloween with my family when I was 15, I curiously asked my mom which of the characters she thought I could be able to dress up as, and her reply was Dr. Frank'n'Furter, which I honestly wasn't expecting at the time!! And then, a year or two after that, she suggested this April Fool's Day Prank to me where we'd switch clothes, so back before my big sister went to college and normally got up late, my big sis would wake up and me and my mom would switch clothes, and my mom'd be wearing my sweatpants, and I'd be wearing her skirt, instead. Of course, I was supposed to act all normal and nonchalant about it, but I couldn't really make the joke work since I got so embarrassed and amused by the whole thing and couldn't stop laughing and blushing, hehehe!! :P :lol: After all that, though, I got *absolutely obsessed* with cross dressing!! It was like this switch was flipped on in my mind that had mostly been switched off before, and I took the time to secretly try cross dressing whenever and wherever I could!! And after all that, I gotta say, I love cross dressing!! But not for the reasons that you might think, either; it's not like it's a sexual fetish, or anything like that!! Like, it's not like I'm a man in a dress trying to get his kink on, because when I cross dress, I feel, for a few brief moments, like I've finally escaped the confines of being a man, and it makes me feel so much happier and freer as a result, too!! I've even dreamed of being a woman, quite a few times, ever since I started getting obsessed with cross dressing, too, so I still don't know whether all of this means I'm non-binary, a trans woman, or just a femboy, but all I know is, my burgeoning obsession with cross dressing has awakened this part of my mind that I previously went through most of my life never even knowing it existed, and I just wanna see this exciting journey of self-discovery and gender fluidity to the end, just so I can find out what gender I really am!! :o 8O :D :)

I like crossdressing but only want to display as a female towards the ones I like as a s**t concept I grew up with that females are supposed to be because I don't understand the whole dating process and need to maintain that guise. But it's also a way of getting rid of raw sexual energy from the opposite sex.