You ever feel like you might be a gay man in a woman's body?

Page 6 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 1:32 am

zitkala wrote:
Holy sh_t!
Thank you for helping me identify my problem! I lived for a quarter of a century not knowing who I am. Finally happend, oh yeah!
My first love when i was 3-4 y.o. was Feddie Mercury..
An odd start.
I always wanted to be a boy, acted like a boy, I looked handsome, even prostitues were after me..
I hated girls, hated me being a girl. They did not attract me. Sometimes I notice that they're beautiful, and I have great pleasure when they say to me, 'oh, if I were a guy'..because I know I could seduce them but I would never touch them (cause I'm a gay man, heh, that's why:) I always have dreams where I have penis.
I like men, I get well with them. The problem comes when it's sextime.
I've never let anyone to..yeah, I'm a virgin.
I feel sexie when I dress like men. And confused when I dress like a woman.
So I'm a gay man in a straight woman's bodie, so except the genitals,
there's no problem:)

Congratulations!

Up until the 90's researchers would not, could not conceive that sexuality (who you go to be with) was separate and distinct from identity (who you go to bed as). Then the neurology studies started rolling in...now it's pretty much accepted in the field.

Just a side note: among trans people, about a third are straight, a third are bi and a third are gay. It is not inconsistent at all to be female assigned at birth (FAAB), identify as a man, and be attracted to men.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2016, 6:25 am

One time I had a chick say to me "if you were a guy I'd totally date you" o-o I wasn't sure how to react to that. Years later I still don't. But go figure, I still feel like where was this topic 6 years ago when I needed it xD