Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2016, 10:15 pm

I have tickets to go next Friday in Vancouver.

This night is going to be ridiculously awesome fun! :D

Just thought I'd share. :P

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 7:32 pm

Cool!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 1:42 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Cool!

Indeed.

But somehow I doubt you've ever heard of them.. they're a gay DJ collective (4 DJs) from San Francisco that are credited with almost singlehandedly reviving & evolving "gay" music in the USA over the past decade or so. I've never seen them, but apparently it's a good time. They don't play main stream popular gay bars, they only play the most popular underground gay clubs - staying authentic to their anti-scene selves & fans.

Should be a pretty ridiculous night.. them, plus other DJs, plus a bunch of gay underwear models and drag queens.. and probably 300+ people. It'd be reeeeally awesome if they pack the place all night w/ ~500 people as some of these parties have done.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2016, 9:31 pm

Seems like a win-win to me.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2016, 12:59 am

holy sweet jesus that was an incredible night!

was there from 10pm-430am, then an after party at a house, then out for a bite with a new friend before driving him home and got home about 10pm.

so many cool memories with old friends and new and some new experiences - one of which was this incredibly hot guy (who turns out to be an international model) who placed his finger tips on my ears and opened/closed them in synch with the music and "played" them, distorting the vibe and sound of the music in such a surreal way.. coolest sound I've ever heard!

that was quite possibly the best party night yet! omfg do I ever highly recommend partying with a wild and free bunch of authentically themselves people like these if you ever get the chance!