Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

lisa_o
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Feb 2011, 7:42 am

Hi all I just join up and Yes I like to crossdress.
But I only just start some I don't go out dress but I join a group of other GURLS just like me.
Is they any one eles on here like me I 25yo mlae I like guy stuff and now gurl stuff

iceb
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2011, 10:23 am

I would be very surprised if there aren't a few here :)

Rhodry
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 May 2013, 8:58 pm

That's a hard question to answer. If you have asperber or not and crossdressing. For girls they caan I think can possible get away from it today. But the opposite side for men is different. Partly because society. And the behavour today of people. Men can be soft or sweet. But can strong and rough.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 9:01 pm

Although officially diagnosed, I do not cross-dress.

(... and that's "Asperger's", not "asperber"!)

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2013, 1:53 am

I do it. I started with cosplay/crossplay, and only recently am getting into the idea of a more "normal" crossing outfit and all that.

The problem though is that passing as a girl is pretty tough. Even despite the fact that I am apparently rather on the androgynous side, in terms of appearance. So I havent really done it overmuch yet.

On a side note, I'm curious: What exactly does "gurl" mean? I've heard that one before pretty often now, originally I thought it was just an odd typo but there seems to be more to it than that?

Wivil
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Jun 2013, 2:25 am

Did you hear about the Scottish crossdresser? He wore pants. :lmao:
Seriously now,I totally support crossdressing....never actually seen a crossdresser :scratch: ,like ever.I am sad to say that alot of people I know would just stop and stare . 8O That would be there face. I saw two really gay guys in the supermarket,they were holding hands,had the gay voice,dressed like they had come from a photo shoot just to shop, I stopped and looked....that's how often you see someone openly gay or a crossdresser in my part of town.

Rhodry
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Jun 2013, 12:04 pm

It's possible that you can be both. Or like to like wear dresses. Like girls can. But girls who wear pants are not crossdressers. What are they. Is it style or fashion. Or society loud to girls to wear slacks in today age! Girls call it Equally Rights. But I think Equally Rights means equally. For both sex not one or the other but both.

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2013, 2:36 pm

I don't crossdress, but I used to. I am a pre-op MTF Transsexual, but I hardly ever dress up anymore. I have the clothes for it. I don't anymore because I'm not supposed to wear a wig on my head or do anything that can irritate the scalp like wear a hat while getting these treatments for getting my hair back. It's kind of depressing that while attempting to bring my outward body image in line with my internal self view, I actually end up in this situation where it seems counter intuitive. Regardless, I try to not let it bother me. I'm a fairly patient person. I just feel so ugly when I dress up without a full head of hair that I avoid looking at myself in the mirror unless I have to, and it's easier to not dress up. In guy mode, I wear the same five shirts and five pairs of pants every week. I've been on HRT so long that I do have boobs that are very noticable, so I sometimes wear a bra, but I'm not out at work, so I have to do things to disguise it so I don't draw unwanted social interaction.

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2013, 4:00 pm

stardraigh wrote:
I don't crossdress, but I used to. I am a pre-op MTF Transsexual, but I hardly ever dress up anymore. I have the clothes for it. I don't anymore because I'm not supposed to wear a wig on my head or do anything that can irritate the scalp like wear a hat while getting these treatments for getting my hair back. It's kind of depressing that while attempting to bring my outward body image in line with my internal self view, I actually end up in this situation where it seems counter intuitive. Regardless, I try to not let it bother me. I'm a fairly patient person. I just feel so ugly when I dress up without a full head of hair that I avoid looking at myself in the mirror unless I have to, and it's easier to not dress up. In guy mode, I wear the same five shirts and five pairs of pants every week. I've been on HRT so long that I do have boobs that are very noticable, so I sometimes wear a bra, but I'm not out at work, so I have to do things to disguise it so I don't draw unwanted social interaction.

I knew a transwoman over the internet that wasn't out at work. When she was presenting as female she wore a bra. When she was presenting as male at work she wore a binder. It's funny how something that is meant for FTMs (a binder) can be useful for MTFs in certain situations. I'm not sure if it would inhibit breast growth while on hormones though. Either way I never have and never will use one because I don't need to look like a guy.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2013, 12:46 pm

Crossdressing is a social construct.

The year is still young.