Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ComposerGal1928
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 May 2012, 3:53 pm

LookingLost wrote:
I'd settle for at least just not having breasts...

Eliminate the periods as well, then we'll talk.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2012, 3:24 pm

I find existence itself to be physically awkward.

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2012, 8:46 pm

I am on the same boat as the OP.

"I belive in God, only I spell it Nature."
~ Frank Llyod Wright

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 5:18 pm

Sparx wrote:
I hate being female and I always have.

I feel the same way that you do. I hate being female with a passion. I got so sick of the gender stereotypes and expectations that have been thrown at me, that I've started to self identify myself as male here on WP and in some areas of my life. There are times that I go into the men's washroom, stand slightly over the toilet, facing the wall and take a piss. Guys can't tell the difference. Looking like Mick Avory comes in handy.

foreveral1forever
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jun 2012, 2:51 am

Sparx wrote:

Me too.
But I don't want to have a penis, I'm pretty repulsed/disgusted by genitals, both female and male.

leviathans
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

There's so many trans peeps here who don't transition, it's crazy...
Why not take hormones? Why stay male or female when you are being unhappy? I was into that boat too before but I made the decision to plunge in. I started taking hormones, facial hair removal and dressing up as a girl. In the past, I I felt like I could never pass as a woman and that I could not even think about transitionning, but in the end, everything is going well now and strangers are starting to gender me as female. If you honestly feel like your gender is different from your born-sex, then do something and make it change to who you want to be. Wether it is male, female or genderqueer. Do what would makes you happy. Transitionning is doable and not such a big deal as most people think it is.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 3:34 pm

QuantumKiller wrote:
Same here. It really sucks. Remove chest-tumours, add guy parts. I want a gender correction ASAP. Nature went and screwed up on this Aspie....

I'm cisgendered, but I love that description of breasts.

aspergerreallykills
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2012, 9:55 am

Might as well end this convo. Both genders suck because each of them have problems.

techn0teen
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2012, 1:30 pm

The human female is an oddity in the animal kingdom. I don't know of any other mammal that develops breasts before having a child. If we were more like other mammals, I don't think I would even have that much gender dysphoria. But, alas, that was not meant to be.

About wanting to be a boy; males have issues too with their junk. Many, painful issues.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

LookingLost wrote:
I'd settle for at least just not having breasts...

Ahah, yeah. Boobs ruined my life.

Mainichi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jun 2012, 10:42 pm

AnotherKind wrote:
I hate being female too :(

Same here with me, I always wanted to be a male. Some people thing I'm male, I dress like a guy, have short hair, etc... My whole life people have mistaken for being a male.

thehandmedown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jun 2012, 9:27 pm

I have always felt like I was in the wrong body and have always felt like a boy. I had a mind like a boy, and felt that when I hit puberty I would of course grow a beard, but instead I grew boobs. I never knew what trans was as a kid though, only hermaphrodite, and I was for sure my parents just never told me they snipped me at birth. I thought I was an experiment or being watched like the truman show. Well now I know what trans is, and hopefully I will start hormones in October. But yes, many of you are right. I will never, with the medical technology today, be able to have a realistic, fully functionable penis like a cis man does,... or dosnt haha. which makes me sad.

emmyy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

i don't feel comfortable as a girl but i wouldn't be a guy either. I don't actually know what i am. I do like to look like a guy, use guys clothes, do boyish things.. I don't want to have boobs, or that once-a-month thing, don't feel comfortable in girls clothes and with most girls but still i don't want to have a penis. Hmmh.

Khyrean
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jul 2012, 6:43 pm

I consider myself... neutral... at least my personality. I feel more comfortable being seen as male but if it was possible, I'd like to be able to switch now and then. Just for fun. Sometimes I look through clothing catalogues and wonder what I would wear if I was female.
Interestingly, a friend of my mother recently told me that she sees me as neutral, even though we've never talked about that before. She said I radiate something like comfortable neutrality and that describes it pretty well, really. Of course, it helps that I see myself as being bisexual with a higher tendency to men; gay men have less strict social boundaries in looking feminine.

Here - in Germany - it is rather easy to pursue a gender change, you just have to undergo a lengthy psychological diagnosis program but then public healthcare carries the costs for surgeries and hormone therapy (and the preceding diagnosis).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 10:39 pm

Let's keep the conversation going. It's important that we keep talking about this. This has nothing to do with both genders having it hard. This has more to do with the emotional turmoil that comes along with strongly feeling that you're the wrong gender and hating everything about your gender.

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

05 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

Sparx wrote:
Huh. I thought you were male, too. :P