Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

DestinyB24
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2012, 3:00 pm

Just wondering... any lesbians in Kansas looking for someone?! I don't seem to have any luck when it comes to finding someone here! :( SADNESS!!
PM or reply... doesn't matter to me ;) :D

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 3:41 pm

craigs list is that way ----> http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/ks

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 4:42 pm

I don't belong in this section and I know it isn't any of my business (I'm not your Mother!) but please be careful about meeting people off the internet :?

Anyone here could PM you and say they were a girl your age, send you photos etc and turn out to be not who they claimed they were. I know that sometimes we Aspies are not the most streetwise and I would hate for you to learn those lessons the hard way like I did. I'm not meaning to patronise you, I'm just an old lady who worries!

I hope you find someone nice soon :)

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 4:57 pm

good advice above... be careful please

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 5:27 pm

the internet, were all kids are fbi agents, and all teen girls are 40 year old men.