Straight pill 36%  36%  [ 8 ]
NT pill 64%  64%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 22

Travelore
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Feb 2014, 3:09 am

Neither.

I find the lack of a neither option and the presence of this poll offensive and not what I was expecting when I came to this area.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 5:16 pm

Travelore wrote:
Neither.

I find the lack of a neither option and the presence of this poll offensive and not what I was expecting when I came to this area.

I made it difficult on purpose. I knew that if I made neither an option it would get 80% or 90% of the votes.

Aspendos
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Feb 2014, 5:30 pm

DevilKisses wrote:
Travelore wrote:
Neither.

I made it difficult on purpose. I knew that if I made neither an option it would get 80% or 90% of the votes.

That's not making it difficult. That's making it pointless.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 5:47 pm

Aspendos wrote:
DevilKisses wrote:
Travelore wrote:
Neither.

That's not making it difficult. That's making it pointless.

It is not pointless. Maybe it's pointless to you, but it's definitely not pointless to me.

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 8:11 pm

I really don't want either of them. I'd much rather take a 'lesbian pill' than a straight pill, because I'm less afraid of women (sexual abuse survivor). But if I had to choose between being NT and being straight... I really don't know. If I became NT, I would no longer be me. If I became straight, I'd be me with worse PTSD and loneliness. So, do I choose to destroy myself, or make myself more unhappy?

layla87
Toucan
Toucan

20 Feb 2014, 8:27 pm

NT pill hands down. Approximately 11-12% of the population is homosexual versus the -1% of ASD's. So even if you were gay or lesbian, you would still fit it pretty well.

sleepingfish
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Feb 2014, 10:02 pm

I am strongly against taking a pill that would turn me into somebody else - if such pill did exist. This would mean the end of who I am now - which is the death of Me. However, in the spirit of participation: I would choose the NT pill because I would be less likely to understand that I had just killed part of myself and the probability to be happy with the decision would be greater.

Alyosha
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2014, 3:45 am

I would probably take the straight pill. Because my sexuallity would be a smaller change than my neurology.

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Mar 2014, 12:15 pm

Straight. I get along with guys better, and guys notice me 4 times more than girls do. If I were straight, I would have stayed with (and maybe even been happy to live my life with) my relatively recent ex. I'm still really unhappy about being homosexual sometimes. The personality types that I would want in a mate are much more common in guys, especially at my age.

mizplazed
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2014, 2:19 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: Oops! Picked the wrong button - should've been the NT if forced. No problem being lesbian LOTS of problems with being an aspy and following directions.