Question for gay mans, did you tried to have sex with girl?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2014, 7:33 am

I think i might be gay or bisexual, but i'm unsure, because i'm never tried to have sex with girl in fact i haven't sex with no one, i'm virgin.

I'm just curious does any gay man after try to sex, find out that he likes girl too :D

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Sep 2014, 10:01 pm

i never had sex with a girl, i felt very compelled to have sex with men (I enjoy it to this day ;-) ) I dont have any interest in having sex with a girl. One thing about gay men or women is that they both have the same parts and know how each functions haha

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 6:15 am

^ I'm the same. I've never had any interest in sex with a girl. In fact, I think that female genitalia are kind of icky. As such I've never had any desire to try it. The thought of sex with a man appealed to me very much, on the other hand, so I knew I was gay even before I had tried it.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2014, 1:52 pm

AstroGeek wrote:
^ I'm the same. I've never had any interest in sex with a girl. In fact, I think that female genitalia are kind of icky. As such I've never had any desire to try it. The thought of sex with a man appealed to me very much, on the other hand, so I knew I was gay even before I had tried it.

I heard that some gay man marry sometime gay woman, to have kids :D And gay man/ gay woman can have platonic but not sexual relationship.

WildTaltos
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 12:57 pm

Im bisexual and have had sex with both. usuallly somehow waxes and wanes; like most of the time im reallly attracted to other men, but somtimes i somehow really want to have sex with women. theres no reason to it as far as i can tell, though ive recentlly started taking anabolic steroids (dont know if i wil continue, only on first injection) and seems like its made it reverse now, now i reallly want to have sex with women most of the time and i diont feel very interested in men (though im so horny that i just need to have sex with somone at this point).

guess its just becuse im bisexual but ive never undrstand how anyone can say theiir definitively gay or straight if theyve never tried the other sex or the samme sex. you nevre know until you try, say for everything in life, and ive felt this is no exception.

Last edited by WildTaltos on 01 Oct 2014, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 2:36 pm

I have years ago before I fully accepted that I'm gay. I did enjoy it each time in the moment, but have since realized that women really aren't my thing.

steve30
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2014, 3:49 pm

I consider myself gay, as I usually fancy guys. However, I am 'curious' about girls. Never kissed or had sex with one, but I would like to try it just to see what they're like :lol:.

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
AstroGeek wrote:

I heard that some gay man marry sometime gay woman, to have kids :D And gay man/ gay woman can have platonic but not sexual relationship.

I'd say that this is more often a way to try to hide the fact that they're gay. This is especially the case in cultures where there is a lot of pressure to get married but which are intolerant of homosexuality. Not to say that it's unheard of for a gay man and women to have children together using artificial insemination, but in that case I'd say that they aren't normally married.