Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Dec 2018, 2:52 pm

I'm 100% sure that I'm attracted to women- both romantically and sexually -but men are a different story. I like the idea of being in bed with another guy, but I don't know if I could romantically date one; when I think of the parts of a man that I find attractive, I pretty much only think of their sexual areas, and not their faces or anything. I want to know if this makes me bisexual or something more specific; some guys use the term "Mostly Straight", but I feel like I'm too interested in male genitals to be that.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2018, 2:54 pm

Why do you want a label?

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Dec 2018, 3:06 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Why do you want a label?

When I get older and (hopefully) become more sexually active, people are going to ask about my sexual alignment, and I'd like to have as accurate of an answer as possible. I'm just trying to figure myself out.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2018, 3:16 pm

You're heteroflexible.

coalminer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Dec 2018, 3:31 pm

Raleigh wrote:
You're heteroflexible.

Looks up heteroflexible

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you. I don't know all the different words people have made for sexualities, so I wasn't sure if my position had been heard of.

aspieprincess123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Dec 2018, 5:53 pm

See my current partner is male and I love him loads but I admit besides him I am more for women and if this relationship ever failed I would go back to women as I find sex with women easier besides current partner.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 9:45 pm

If you feel like you want to be intimate with a man in bed, I would say that there is at least some tendency towards bisexuality. Especially if you want to "soul kiss" the man. That would clinch it.

Nothing wrong with it. It just "is."