what are you listening to THIS VERY SECOND?

Page 3214 of 3214 [ 48203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3210, 3211, 3212, 3213, 3214

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 3:57 pm

la la la la la

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 4:14 pm

:ninja: :ninja:

I work as a recall coordinator for a major car company. A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 4:15 pm

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 4:32 pm

My daily fix of Alex.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 9:24 pm

Louis Cyphre's second mix tape. s**t's fire like when you put Blair's Death Rain sauce on your Taco Bell.

https://voca.ro/fcmMtFmVjQc

:clown:

Also, if you've ever wondered what obnoxious voice goes with my obnoxious posts, now you can hate a little more. :mrgreen:

I work as a recall coordinator for a major car company. A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 10:45 pm

A hit record in the UK in 1975. Amazing raunchy performance by vocalist Tina Charles, who went on to have a successful solo career. The German audience looks semi-catatonic, as usual.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

57 minutes ago

Hmmm......and here's the version that TV viewers in the UK (and probably most other countries) saw, with a certain Luan Peters miming to Tina Charles's lyrics. Peters played minor parts in a number of Hammer horror films in the early 1970s, and had a bigger role in the dreadful 1971 film Not Tonight Darling. She is possibly best known for playing the Australian tourist who is groped by John Cleese in an episode of Fawlty Towers. Definitely seems to be going for a bit of an Agnetha Fältskog look here.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

38 minutes ago

....and on the subject of 'raunchy' performances, how about this? The singer is Elaine Bookbinder, generally known as Elkie Brooks. She had a number of hits as a solo performer in the later 1970s and early 1980s.