what are you listening to THIS VERY SECOND?

Page 3245 of 3942 [ 63071 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3242, 3243, 3244, 3245, 3246, 3247, 3248 ... 3942  Next

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 8:35 am

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 7:58 am

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 2:18 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 11:52 pm

Did you see those lights?
They were so bright and now i'm tongue-tied
And now im stumbling around the riverside searching for clues to help the audience find the casing of my dead heart
I'll get somewhere but then i'll give up
I'm going inside
The boy i see in this rear-view mirror is not the boy i want to see
You left me tongue-tied
I will be your tumor, i will be your tumor. ill grow and ill grow and you'll never be yourself again
You left me hog-tied
I can be your tumor if you just wanna pretend
Dave, i'm losing interest in keeping this car on the road

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 2:49 pm

ct507
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2021, 3:22 pm

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Oct 2021, 9:26 pm

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AliceCooper
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Oct 2021, 3:46 am

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 9:27 am

One of the group's lesser-known songs perhaps, but a dynamic performance by gorgeous lead singer Liz Mitchell, while Bobby Farrell is his usual crazy self!

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 10:08 am

Clodagh Rogers performed Great Britain's entry in the 1971 Eurovision Song Contest, a number called 'Jack In The Box'.
This 1977 song is the only other one of hers that I'm familiar with, and it's not too bad at all really.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 10:47 am

Probably the best song on the 'Eat To The Beat' album. I played this at full blast about 20 times every day in my college room in the autumn of 1979, and got some very strange looks from my fellow students. Needless to say, I had no idea what the issue was at the time.... :lol:

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 12:03 pm

OMG, just how awesome is this?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 6:50 pm

Brexit's theme song. 8)

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

sara999
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Oct 2021, 8:24 pm

hello everyone
I am trying to type and my fingers feel so heavy as I am drunk on whiskey, in a country that is islamist and believes that alcohol is forbidden, so I guess I am an outlaw here, but that isn't my biggest worry. I am an independent female that lives on her own in a northern African country, trying to survive when it feels like the whole country is against me. am I autistic? I honestly have no f*****g clue! I tried to learn on my own, no body has ever taught me anything except my mama when she told me that nothing is worth being evil for. my father has always seemed like a monster to me, but I'm still trying to find a way to be wrong about this. my siblings have never cared about me but they have never realized that I've never really cared about them the way they thought I did. I've only wanted to see them happy. all of them in fact. And I've always been happy and satisfied on my own. I've never needed them for anything. they don't realize it though. they don't realize that when it comes to me, who I really am, I am all I need. I have never had real friends, although it would have seemed to a "regular" person that I have been a popular person throughout my late teenage years and my early twenties. the way I see it-and I know it is true-is that I've been putting on a façade. I've never really been interested in whatever those close minded lunatics have been interested in. I've always been a free spirited person, always dreamy and thinking out of the box, or should I say boxes? boxes that they have put me in! intentionally and never consensually! I survived my late teenage years though, and all my twenties. now I am a 30 years old woman living in a place that completely hates my guts for reasons I can never comprehend. and I do want to have a family of my own but I know with all my heart that my so called "familly" would hate and reject my kids just as they hated and rejected me. so I promised my self and my future kids that I would never have them in an environment such as this one. but I suppose this is on me and me alone. will I make it or will I not? … Oh yeah, the song I am listening to is _ For My Daughter by Kane Brown.

VJ Crazy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Oct 2021, 8:54 pm

Rats by Ghost. A song that says what we are living in here in 2021. Don't you think?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 8:37 am