what are you listening to THIS VERY SECOND?

Page 3272 of 3965 [ 63426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3269, 3270, 3271, 3272, 3273, 3274, 3275 ... 3965  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:10 pm

My intelligence has been insulted
So my tongue lashes out in defence

~ NOFX - Blasphemy

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:15 pm

The fire in your eyes keeps me alive

~ The Cult -- She Sells Sanctuary

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:18 pm

Sometimes a song melody just gets inside you, and you cant get it out.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:21 pm

Don't f with my head ^ 8O

~ Bowie - Suffragette City

I nearly passed out seeing this live

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:24 pm

Another one that entered my mind and stayed inside for a while

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:31 pm

Also started to become obsessed with this at one point.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:32 pm

for KDW

Gabba Gabba Hey

~ Ramones -- Pinhead

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:42 pm

Hendrix ultimate song. and its a dylan song. Another one that lingers in the mind, with a reprise every know and then.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:46 pm

Never a ramones fan,their style was...not my thing. But... i was a Stephen king fan, yeah.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 11:51 pm

Dead Kennedys -- Pull My Strings

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:01 am

here's a video i remember made an impression

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:09 am

dead kennedys are...interesting... but never did get into mr jellos fine compositions.

here's a nice combination of filth and comedy , tenacious d, forgot about them for a minute, or a decade

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:15 am

Zappa was always king of the absurd and satirical and eccentric and provocative

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:18 am

I hate Zappa.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:26 am

Most woman do find him obnoxious. That is true. It took me a while to even listen to his music. I was more interested in his politcal activism. My taste does range into the bizzare sometimes. things like this:

Watchin this at 2am in morning when your like 13years old, you never forget it.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:28 am

theprisoner wrote:
Sometimes a song melody just gets inside you, and you cant get it out.

That was the song that caught the public's imagination in the UK and catapulted Bowie ahead of Bolan and T Rex in the rock/pop superstar ratings. The latter had the rather formulaic 'Metal Guru' out at the time, which briefly got to number one, but the group was on a downward trajectory from then on. This performance of 'Starman' was shown on Top Of The Pops in June 1972, and everyone at school the next day was talking about the bit where Bowie embraced Mick Ronson, defintely regarded as daring and even outrageous at the time. The guy right behind Bowie and Ronson, by the way, was a dead ringer for one of my brothers!