Page 49 of 66 [ 1055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2022, 8:50 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2022, 6:11 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2022, 6:50 am

Really nice classic techstep track (1997 release):

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2022, 3:57 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2022, 6:47 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2022, 10:47 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2022, 6:06 am

Wasn't sure what an 11 minute mix would add up to but not bad work. Also guessing the first tune is one of hers? Sounds like the one I posted earlier.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 10:24 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2022, 12:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2022, 5:04 pm

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 12:12 am

I remember when I thought drum & bass was the music of drummers and bass players together, so I posted a video of Mick Avory. I now know what drum and bass really is. It's got nothing to do with drummers and base players.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 4:53 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I remember when I thought drum & bass was the music of drummers and bass players together, so I posted a video of Mick Avory. I now know what drum and bass really is. It's got nothing to do with drummers and base players.

Well yeah, context is king here.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 9:38 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 9:47 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 10:06 pm

My trading music :) ||||||||

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 10:08 pm