Page 51 of 66 [ 1056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 7:09 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 7:30 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2022, 10:45 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 3:33 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 11:25 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 8:16 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 1:12 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:12 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 7:16 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 7:26 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 7:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 1:13 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 1:14 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 2:04 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 4:21 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 1:12 pm