Page 69 of 70 [ 1119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2024, 11:10 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2024, 12:18 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2024, 12:31 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2024, 5:19 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2024, 9:11 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2024, 6:57 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2024, 8:07 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2024, 1:57 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2024, 8:43 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2024, 11:45 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2024, 6:51 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2024, 10:29 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2024, 7:59 pm

Delightfully nasty oldskool techstep biz from 97'. Still remember this going off plenty even in 1999. Joooooce!! !

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2024, 8:03 pm

amidoinitrite?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2024, 8:13 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

amidoinitrite?

General Levi? I'd say that's a bit more than 'right'. Where's my Rasta smiley when I need it...

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2024, 5:28 am

I hope this meets the criteria of the thread title