1st Review of my book A Painful Gift

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

criss
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2009, 2:12 am

This is one of the first reviews of my book, 'A Painful Gift, A journey of a Soul with Autism'

http://julielonneman.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -gift.html

I am still trying to communicate with the WP to get the book either reviewed of at least just listed in their book sections but after 5 attempts I still have not had a response.

Any moderators seeing this post, can you please forward this request to the appropriate section. I will be pleased to submit the complete book on request.

Kind regards

Chris

"We are here on earth for a little space to learn to bear the beams of love." (William Blake)

Thank God for science, but feed me poetry please, as I am one that desires the meal & not the menu. (My own)

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2009, 12:43 pm

Has it been published? Only thing I've seen so far is maybe there should be a semicolon after 'gift' in the title, instead of a comma. But then I've never published anything at all.

I'm sure there's sites on the web that can do reviews. I'll go check the review.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2009, 8:31 pm

congrats! (:

have you wrote to lau? he's the new admin.

Batz
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2009, 10:38 pm

Congrats on having your book published. :D Still writing my book. If only I knew how to keep myself motivated! :oops:

criss
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 1:15 am

Thanks everyone

Chris

"We are here on earth for a little space to learn to bear the beams of love." (William Blake)

Thank God for science, but feed me poetry please, as I am one that desires the meal & not the menu. (My own)