Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2006, 7:35 am

Once upon a time, there was a little red Routemaster.

Piccadilly was his name.

Piccadilly liked to play with his little, red friends.

Piccadilly and his friends raced all through London, as all of the Regent Ts kept a close eye on the precious Children.

Piccadilly and his little friends liked to sneak over to the Poor Side of London to play with the little green Routemasters.

The red and green little buses loved to play Football (Soccer) with one another.

They played against eachother for fun, they didn't keep score.

Sometimes the buses teamed up with their crushes, and there were buses of both colours on each team.

Than one day, Red Ken ordered his Army of Tow Trucks to capture the little Routemasters and their Regent T Parents and lock them up in the Brixton Garage.

Piccadilly rolled though London, as fast as he could.

The Tow Truck that was chasing him, stalled at the corner before Piccadilly Circus.

Piccadilly went back to check up on his friends.

His friends were nowhere to be seen.

Piccadilly started to cry.

Constable Bobby walked up to Piccadilly.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Asked Constable Bobby.

"All of my friends and their parents and my Mummy and Daddy are gone!" Cried Piccadilly.

"They have been captured and locked up at the Brixton Garage." Said Constable Bobby.

Constable Bobby took Piccadilly to the Garage.

"Open up! Open up!" Constable Bobby shouted as he blew his whistle.

Red Ken opened the main doors of the Garage.

"You set those little Routemasters and their Regent T Parents free, right now, or else you're going to Jail!" Shouted Constable Bobby.

Red Ken grumbled, as he set the Classic Buses free.

The Regent Ts and their little Routemaster Children were able to race through the Streets of London, once again.

The End.

PinkPanther
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Mar 2006, 7:46 am

:D great story

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2006, 8:15 am

PinkPanther wrote:
:D great story

Thankyou. :D

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2006, 8:25 am

Not bad, not bad.

Have you ever seen On the Buses? It's an ITV comedy from the late 1960s/early 1970s. If you haven't seen it already it'd be right up your street - full of cheesy and crude comedy and Routemasters! Add to that Blakey and you have a crap comedy classic. :)

The two first series are out on DVD by Network in the UK. They're not bad picture quality but don't have any extras.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2006, 8:39 am

Tequila wrote:
Not bad, not bad.

Have you ever seen On the Buses? It's an ITV comedy from the late 1960s/early 1970s. If you haven't seen it already it'd be right up your street - full of cheesy and crude comedy and Routemasters! Add to that Blakey and you have a crap comedy classic. :)

The two first series are out on DVD by Network in the UK. They're not bad picture quality but don't have any extras.

I'm looking for some episodes on DVD. I might go into Blockbuster in a few weeks, If I still have the majority of my Cheque Money. Maybe I can buy the two series, if I can find them in Canada. :)