Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 8:03 am

Lips trembling, such lush lips trembling. There was this sea of gray and the fade of the sun, as your lips, your sweet lips trembled. Tears streaming as your mind struggle through a death, for famous words you'd never utter. Hands shaking before you went pale.

These, these were the memories that came to me these were the memories that sang to me. In phantom tunes, for only I could unfold them. For only I could, within in each universal cosmic ray, I could hear the tunes of a heaven's horn that no one else could. A world rarely, but more commonly unseen to those seen.

In the days counting and preceding, they spoke of a death. My mind was always fading, and as I closed my eyes small puffs of cosmic lights burst into microexplosions as neurons fired. As every last breath and every last word I tried to utter couldn't escape my mind. The only images, that came to me in my mind, were strange lights that somehow created these magical auras in turn that became a memory. A memory in dazzling folds of light.

There was a constant silence where I slept, where no one may enter the barrier of silence and glass. Where no one may enter deep seeded meditation. I was only remember of the last reminants of a good friend. To shatter another human's silence as they died, was a disgrace to the dead. How could I show my pale face? How could I dare show my face, when my presence shattered the wisp of your soul and broke your silence. The doors were locked where I sat. No one may enter. No one may break my silence. For if I was to fade, for if my soul was to fade. It would be in utter and dazzling silence. As these great aura lights danced in my mind.

Behind my locked door, they prepared for what. What was there to prepare for? Where they glad or where they sad? Humans, as humans we had always been odd creatures. Odd creatures who hid its grief. An elephant was never afraid to hold unto the tusk of their already dead mother, sister, or grandmother. Yet we were so afraid. I too was prepared looking my best. In splendid silence, as each nueron fired into deep seeded puffs of smoke. Colored smoke that unfolded all that I hadn't yet to regret. It was better to regret something you had done, then something you hadn't. Yet as your soul fades and you find yourself looking back its hard not to regret what you haven't done. Yes, today, today was a home like no other as the news of death spread like a heated fire. As candles licked the tips of wax and dwindled till the candle metled, those downstairs prepared. But I saw no need to prepare. Either way the souls were to fade. Into each great dazzling universal cosmic light.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

04 Mar 2011, 10:49 pm

I really like it. It took me a while to understand what you were talking about, so you need to work on clarity alittle bit, but I loved the imagery. It is so refreshing to read something with such rich visual texture.

I love it, but you need to work on clairity alittle, kinda got lost in the imagery and had no idea what was going on in the middle.

other than that....it is hauntingly beautifully written

Jojo

Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

jojobean wrote:
I really like it. It took me a while to understand what you were talking about, so you need to work on clarity alittle bit, but I loved the imagery. It is so refreshing to read something with such rich visual texture.

I love it, but you need to work on clairity alittle, kinda got lost in the imagery and had no idea what was going on in the middle.

other than that....it is hauntingly beautifully written

Jojo

Thank you.

Glad you liked it.