Shinsekai Yori novel fan translation!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 2:33 pm

A english fan translation of the Shinsekai Yori novel is now available!! http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/
The anime that was too smart to be popular was adapted from that novel, so now we can go more in depth in the universe of that story.
Shinsekai Yori (From the New World) is a science-fiction story of a psychic peoples dystopian society taking place one millennia in the future and examining how and why that dystopia came to be. (Well, more or less; the story is difficult to summarise, particularly without spoiling.)

arkatron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Apr 2016, 8:23 pm

Hi Tollorin, thanks for posting this! I had no idea they had finally finished their translation. I can't wait to finally read it all. :D I'm also planning on rewatching the entire anime in HD soon. Bliss! But a little sad because I don't think I'll find many more anime like it.

BTW, it's great to see another fan of Shinsekai yori. :D

Grahzmann
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 May 2016, 12:45 am

Is the novel better than the anime? I've seen a lot of the anime but found it to be quite bad, though it had some nice ideas. Might be worth giving the novel a shot.