Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 2:39 am

I say he should drop the singing and switch to drums. He's not a bad drummer at all, but I don't know who'll take him seriously after his career is over. Then again, I wouldn't give up the money or fame to drum either... looks like The Rain Man's got you by the balls, Bieber.

Question14
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2013, 10:24 am

Guilty :D

rapidroy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

JB is just one of meny current examples of air waves pollution, trouble is i'm forced to spend large amounts of my listening these polluters becouse thats what work plays. I should get payed extra for the ear damage. Not to mention JB and friends are sensory overload for me.

ReverendTexGinsberg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

I kinda feel sorry for Bieber. Dr. Drew probably has him on contract for future Celebrity Rehab season(s).

BeauZa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jan 2013, 8:00 am

He's grown up quick for eighteen; he's been charged with speeding and possession already! Building from the latter, this CutForBieber nonsense, have you heard about it?
Young women slitting their wrists many times over because of the drug charge. Insanity.
Either they die or they come to realise what a hollow cause it is following stitches and possible blood transfer... at any rate they'll be feeling pretty sorry for themselves.

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 6:36 pm

BeauZa wrote:
He's grown up quick for eighteen; he's been charged with speeding and possession already! Building from the latter, this CutForBieber nonsense, have you heard about it?
Young women slitting their wrists many times over because of the drug charge. Insanity.
Either they die or they come to realise what a hollow cause it is following stitches and possible blood transfer... at any rate they'll be feeling pretty sorry for themselves.

It was made by a troll. It's possibly the funniest thing since BaldForBieber going around for his "cancer".

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

16 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

Count me in. I'm a fan of 1980s music more.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 9:20 am

event-counter wrote:
i also hate sesame street. its just a series of unrelated scenes strung together! there isn't even a plot! on top of that, the characters are utterly two dimensional - i don't know about any one else but i didn't believe they were real monsters for a second.

I HOPE that you're joking about taking Sesame Street so seriously.

But as a matter of fact - the episodes of Sesame Street DID have storylines that ran the whole hour- as a thread that they would pick up and leave for the short vignettes- much like grownup shows are often constructed. But research showed that little kids cant follow storylines the way adults can (ie leaving and coming back to a storyline). So they dont do that anymore. So the present day sesame street does indeed consists of totally unrelated short vignettes-by design.

Sorry- the show isnt aimed at 20 year olds like you!

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2013, 2:10 pm

I'm completely indifferent to Justin Bieber.

blue1skies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jan 2013, 3:37 pm

Eh, I don't hate him personally. I think his music is awful and that he's conceited, but then again aren't most famous singers the same way?

HorseWithNoName
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jan 2013, 3:29 am

I hate mainstream music in general. Count me in.

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 8:02 pm

I just try to ignor him and hope he goes away

wbport
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

I cracked up when I saw his PSA on wanting to play the violin. He played his "air violin" left handed (never done unless a violinist has a permanent problem with the left hand) and called the bow a stick. I doubt he will be adding it to his performances anytime soon (or late for that matter).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBpRYATmUUk[/youtube]

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 6:43 pm

The older he gets, the more pre-pubescent he looks. Weird, but that's my take on it.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 12:35 pm

He exemplifies all that is shallow, plastic, contrived, over-marketed, over-hyped, and utterly without substance within American culture(though he is Canadian).

The individuals that I truly despise are his FANS, after all he is in this for the $$$$$$$$$$$, fame, and ego stroking that he perpetually receives from every angle.

I see his fans screaming, waiting for hours just to catch a fleeting glimpse, I see them wither at the slightest touch and I know that they are truly pathetic, feeble-minded, and overly indulged.

They worship him and for what?

I am :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: for them all.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

My littlest brother likes Justin Bieber. The loudest metal music I can find isn't enough. It makes me sick having to listen to his music being blasted in the next room. I even hate his music sung in Karaoke! I once heard he was ripping off Michael Jackson and that those record companies chose him because of popularity much more than talent.

This video had me laughing the entire time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7TK_8RiVj8[/youtube]

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.