Page 5 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

My littlest brother likes Justin Bieber. The loudest metal music I can find isn't enough. It makes me sick having to listen to his music being blasted in the next room. I even hate his music sung in Karaoke! I once heard he was ripping off Michael Jackson and that those record companies chose him because of popularity much more than talent.

This video had me laughing the entire time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7TK_8RiVj8[/youtube]

slave
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 6:28 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Since the birth of civilization, small sets of dominant individuals have controlled the numerical majority. Even a cursory reading of world history will substantiate this claim. Kings, Pharaohs, Emperors, Sultans, Czars, and Dictators have imposed their will upon their subjects. This pattern has not changed over the millennia and it remains so, today. Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them. They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. All those who oppose their will, will be destroyed. Given the obvious futility, I will not resist. 2+2=5.

virtue_hearts
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Feb 2013, 1:13 pm

I don't like his music, but from what i heard he was pretty talented, its just sad what the music industry manufactured him into, but its what the "masses" want and it sells cd's.... even haters are like free publicity for him.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2013, 12:25 am

Someone makes a mild comment about how he thought it was right that he didn't get a Grammy nomination and Bieber talks about having him slapped(!) and his silly legions go after this person, I mean this is just bad.

I know that I write better songs than Bieber.

mango_prom
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Feb 2013, 6:50 pm

I don't hate him, dude probably doesn't even realize his success is fabricated and not because he's that good. On the other hand, his level of talent as a singer isn't that much worse than the skills of many other commercially successful artists, not at all. I mean if you take away the marketing, branding and lifestyle associated with major acts, you realize many others are just as mediocre as Bieber.

So yeah, Bieber might be a joke...but take the hat and tattoos away from Slash and you're left with an average at best guitarist playing at a decent school band level. Or listen to Gossip live, it's ridiculous. Even Alicia Keys is hard to watch if you care about a singer who knows when a note is wrong. Bieber might look like the biggest idiots of them acting as a plain-faced white suburban Usher-knockoff, but he's not the only overhyped musical brand out there.

Numbuh4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2013, 8:58 pm

I hate JB and the fact that almost every girl I know squeals about him.
Me: *walks in*
Girls: JB blah blah blah *squeal*
Me: *runs into homeroom ultra early*