Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

immortalwarrior
Raven
Raven

02 Sep 2006, 2:44 pm

im pretty diverse with music but im not very eclectic for example i dont really like jazz or regaee or salsa or rap very much at all. im 100 point 100% rock n roll. My favorite band currently would be Iron Maiden, i also like Metallica, Megadeth, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Black sabbath very very much. Right now i just was listening to American Hi-fi flavor of the week which was very popular back when i was in high school.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2006, 4:56 pm

Yep. I'm a fan of my Iron Maiden + Metallica. I like only those artists. I also am a fan of Alternative Metal. Like System Of a Down, Drowning Pool, Rage Aginst The Machine, and Linkin Park. But I only like Iron Maiden + Metallica. I intend to exapnd my heavy metal artists. :wink:

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2006, 6:32 pm

I like rock music. Yes. I also like music that goes like, lalalalala. Yes. FredFredBurger! (Alternative I'm sure you'll get the joke here, since it seems you're a Billy & Mandy fan)

atxa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Sep 2006, 7:53 pm

Hello,

First rock bands that I listen was The Who and Boston after it was Ozzy and Black Sabbath, after I was into Iron Maiden, Dio, Motley Crue, Metallica.

After I got into Forbidden, Vio-Lence, Flotsam and Jetsam, Exodus, Death Angel, Annihilator, Megadeth, Testament, Kreator, Tankard, Venom, Voivod.

Now I listen Korn, Soad, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, BLS, Deftones, Disturbed ...

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2006, 8:25 pm

Totally, SOAD in particular. My boyfriend is very into Metallica and has introduced me to a couple more of their songs so I am liking them a lot at the moment. But I love most things within this genre of music, its great.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 7:49 am

violet_yoshi wrote:
. I also like music that goes like, lalalalala. Yes. FredFredBurger! (Alternative I'm sure you'll get the joke here, since it seems you're a Billy & Mandy fan)

Yeh. :lol: :lol: :lol: