Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Nov 2011, 9:31 am

Hi everyone My name is Cilinda and i have entered a couple of pieces of my art in an online competition and was wondering if you may be interested in voting for my work if you like it. One is a painting which i have sold to an art collector and the other a sculpture I did. I have inserted the links below so if you would like to check out the work and then if you like it please vote. Thanks in advance.

The Painting:
http://www.newartawards.com.au/_webapp_ ... nda_Atkins

The Sculpture:
http://www.newartawards.com.au/_webapp_ ... nda_Atkins

Oh by the way if i win i get free advertising on the site for a year which would really help with my art business i am trying to build up working from home. :D

if anyone is interested in checking out any of my other work my website is www.atkinsartworks.com

theimperiousdork
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 9:45 am

I love your works. You have my likes. ;)

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Nov 2011, 9:47 am

theimperiousdork wrote:
I love your works. You have my likes. ;)

Thank-you. I appreciate you compliments on my work and support. :)

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2011, 1:52 am

I really like your work. The sculpture was my favorite. I am a fan.

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2011, 8:11 am

Done. Your sculpture is really cute. BTW We have the same surname and I paint with acrylics too.

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2011, 8:39 am

artrat wrote:
I really like your work. The sculpture was my favorite. I am a fan.

Thank-you for your support.

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2011, 8:45 am

Mummy_of_Peanut wrote:
Done. Your sculpture is really cute. BTW We have the same surname and I paint with acrylics too.

Thanks and wow thats uncanny, smae surname and you paint also! Do you have a website?

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2011, 8:51 am

cil23 wrote:
Mummy_of_Peanut wrote:

Thanks and wow thats uncanny, smae surname and you paint also! Do you have a website?

No website, I really am just starting out. I just have this one online:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts8620-start2370.html (it's the lighthouse near the bottom of the page).

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2011, 9:08 am

Mummy_of_Peanut wrote:
cil23 wrote:
Mummy_of_Peanut wrote:

No website, I really am just starting out. I just have this one online:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts8620-start2370.html (it's the lighthouse near the bottom of the page).

Wow thats awesome. I think you have talent. I'm really only starting out to compared to many, i've only been painting for 4yrs and sculpting wise that head is only my second one. I have though drawn most of my life. I used drawing as an escape as a kid.

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2011, 10:58 am

I would just like to say thank-you to those that voted for my works, i won first place in the sculpture section and came 3rd in the painting section for public voting. I get 12 months of free advertising as a result wich will really help get my name out there. The judges are still to make their decisions but i wont find out those results until the 3nd of Dec. Oh and by the way my daughter, who is 15 and a budding photographer won first place in the photography section too. I'm a proud mum. Thanks again for your support. :D

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 11:04 am

That's fantastic. Well done to both of you. I really do like that sweet little sculpture.

cil23
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Dec 2011, 10:32 am

Hi everyone just to let you know i made the finals list for the art comp with my sculpture and i actually won the sculpture section. So 2 wins, the public and the judges choice as well in the sculpture category. So thank you again for your support. Oh and more news, I have booked in for a solo exhibition scheduled for June 2012 so madly at work in my studio to add to work i already have ready to exhibit.