Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lol343
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Mar 2012, 10:03 am

ok first off i am not trying to troll or start a flame war, im just stating what my reasons why, if you agree with me good for you, if you disagree, good for you i don't care. now then...i don't hate Justin Bieber him self (like some do), i just hate his music, and im sure hes a nice person too. what i mostly hate about bieber are the fans on twitter that will make anything Jb related trend its like everyday (HURRR WE LOVE JUSTIN or HURR JUSTIN IS GOD) and if you disagree the slightest with that trend there respond with something stupid like (HES THE BEST YOUR JUST A WORTHLESS LIFE) or as i been told one time on twitter (IF YOU DON'T LIKE JUSTIN YOU SHOULD JUST GTFO TWITTER), thats what i hate the most about Justin bieber is his fans are crazy. and i guess sorry if i offended any of you. but this is just my opinion.

kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Mar 2012, 10:45 am

I hate any over-worshipped celebrity name... Not the celebrity (Bieber) himself, but the hype. I don't care if he prefers 2 spoons or 2.5 spoons of sugar in coffee, or if he uses Ivory or Dove soap. But somehow we're all forced to know those things. Argh! I didn't even know who he was until recently, and my wife noticed his appeal (and he's easily young enough to be our son! )

Celebrities are over-rated overall. I want to hear real news about real things and real people!! !!

Charles

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 11:39 am

I have managed to get myself that far that I don't even know how Justin Bieber's music sounds like. Same goes for all the other pop artists of today. I'm not regretting it.

Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm

It's just young teens worshipping their idol. I've had the misfortune of being friends with someone who gets really upset (to the point of crying) if you bash their musical idol.

When you get our age no one cares really. Although Tony Kakko is absolutely amazing, if someone doesn't like his singing I won't care.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

I just don't see how someone could possibly enjoy such music as much as I enjoy metal........I mean is it seriously that good to some people? or do a lot of fans care more about the popularity and looks of bands/artists rather then the quality of their music. I think the latter is more likely but that might partially be, because of how much I hate the sort of music Justin Beiber and simular artists play.

Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I just don't see how someone could possibly enjoy such music as much as I enjoy metal........I mean is it seriously that good to some people? or do a lot of fans care more about the popularity and looks of bands/artists rather then the quality of their music. I think the latter is more likely but that might partially be, because of how much I hate the sort of music Justin Beiber and simular artists play.

Well, if bieber looked like Comic book guy from the simpsons I'm sure he'd lose 90% of his fan base.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:40 pm

886 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Well, if bieber looked like Comic book guy from the simpsons I'm sure he'd lose 90% of his fan base.

I would not be surprised at all, I personally don't really care what the bands I listen to look like..I care about if the music sounds good and the effect it has. Like depressive black metal can be pretty calming at times or thrash metal can be helpful for cleaning or other activities, ect. Though I don't know if everyone is effected my music to that extent.

Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
886 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I would not be surprised at all, I personally don't really care what the bands I listen to look like..I care about if the music sounds good and the effect it has. Like depressive black metal can be pretty calming at times or thrash metal can be helpful for cleaning or other activities, ect. Though I don't know if everyone is effected my music to that extent.

I guess it depends on the person, I love Eternal tears of sorrow & a couple of other depressing death metal bands. Quite honestly I don't know/care what the band members look like though, and even if they were all horribly scarred and overweight.. well, I think then I'd think they're even more badass.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

Bieber is just a stupid kid being taken advantage of by a record company. Nothing more, nothing less.

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

I have no reason to hate him. I've never even heard one of his songs.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 12:56 pm

886 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
886 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I guess it depends on the person, I love Eternal tears of sorrow & a couple of other depressing death metal bands. Quite honestly I don't know/care what the band members look like though, and even if they were all horribly scarred and overweight.. well, I think then I'd think they're even more badass.

That would be rather badass.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:07 pm

And what about that airline food nowadays...

unduki
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:19 pm

I don't know what it is about this kid but he's got something that just does it for women - of all ages. If I still had a uterus, I'd have his baby.

I think his music is trite and bubble-gummy but I wouldn't say I hated it. But what if I did? Who cares. He's a charming boy. Aren't we all allowed to like what we like?

Getting older, I find I have less interest in popular culture; partly because it's so baseless but mostly because it changes too rapidly. One day we're to hate something and the next day we're embracing it. I can't keep up. It's just gossip anyways and has no importance to me.

Bieber is definitely an oddity, though. I feel sorry for him. It would be awful to be worshiped like that. I can see why guys would feel threatened by him.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:28 pm

The existence of people who spend their time "hating" 18 year old pop stars saddens me.

to his Interest."

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:32 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
The existence of people who spend their time "hating" 18 year old pop stars saddens me.

Better him than me.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

Uprising wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:

Better him than me.

No one could hate you. :heart:

to his Interest."