Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 3:26 am

So, tonight, just for the heck of it, I decided to record brief impressions of both Molag Bal and Cheshire, who have similar voice-types. There are no audio enhancements done to either track what-so-ever; what you here is my unaltered voice, 100%; no chorus, reverb or artificial pitch shifting at all.

Voice Demos

What do you all think? Any good? I know there's a lot of line noise/static in there, but unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that unless I get a new sound card, EM-shield my computer from itself, or get an external pre-amp for my microphone; Audacity's noise removal function is virtually useless for my particular problem.

Anyone else here interested in voice acting, at all? Brave enough to share your demos with us or record a track just for fun? It could be your natural voice, or a demo of different voices and accents you can do; which ever. It's just meant to be a fun community thing. So what do you all say?