Page 4 of 10 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 2:53 pm

Ganondox wrote:
CrystalStars wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
Guys, you are all wrong. I thought Country, Rap, Dubstep ect. were bad, but then I heard the real worst genre ever. There isn't any debate about anything being.

Crunkcore.

I've said it once but I'll say it again...

"You hurr, I'm a scene kid! Doin' girls like nobody's business. Pop it and lock it I gotta gold chain hangin' from my pocket

I wear shutter shades and have a guy that screams with me when I'm not rappin'. Yo, yo, I drink Bacardi a night where I'm not drunk that'll never happen.

So yeah, I got no license. I drive my mama's car and head on to the bar.

All I want is some homies and hoes. Cuz I got no life and look like I'm 16 years old!"

Yep, that's all CrunkCore is :roll:

*Never wants to hear this Crunkcore, ever*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

I hate it when it sort of fades out slowly and then comes back at full force straight in your face again.

Edit: I think it's part of their piss-people-off techniques

Somberlain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2012, 2:59 pm

In my opinion, recent commercial pop.

English is not my native language. 1000th edit, here I come.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 3:08 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
Easy, the worst genre is Neo Nazi White Power Music

Ganondox wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:
I searched for it, and I think I got stupider by listening to it.

Now try to imagine living in a neighborhood where everybody listens to that kind of music through the loudspeakers on their cars. You would be surprised if you knew how popular these alleged songs are here in my country (not to mention other equally bad genres such a Sertanejo Universitário, Axé and Forró).

I used to live in Brazil, and I agree that most Brazilian music is terrible.

I love Brazillian Music, becuase of Brazils diverse origins.

First, there is no such genre as "Neo Nazi White Power Music". What genre sounds the worst to you? Second, even if Brazil has diverse cultural origins it still sounds terrible, abd as far as I can tell it'syrics tend to be even more superficial and meaningless than american pop. The best Brazilian music is the tribal stuff and the Brazilian metal IMO.

So you are trying to be far away from the mainstream as possible?

No. Trust me, you have never even heard of the music that is as far away from mainstream as possible, Brazilian Metal is very mainstream in the full spectrum of music. Compared to some of the stuff my brother listens to my tastes are extremely mainstream.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Last edited by Ganondox on 14 Aug 2012, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 3:11 pm

CyclopsSummers wrote:
From what little I've heard of it, bossa nova doesn't sound half bad to me (in part because I find the Portuguese language is very easy on the ear).

I know it's off-topic, but could you give some examples of your favourites (genres or artists/songs) from Brazil, Convivencia?

I have loads. I love Latin Music. Simon Fuller, the creator of S Club 7 said that Latin Music is loved all around the world. I got interested in Latin American culture through my interest in Islamic Spain and Jewish history. The reason why I wanted to move my muslcal interests in Latin America is to try and be mainstream as possible.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 3:20 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
CyclopsSummers wrote:
From what little I've heard of it, bossa nova doesn't sound half bad to me (in part because I find the Portuguese language is very easy on the ear).

I know it's off-topic, but could you give some examples of your favourites (genres or artists/songs) from Brazil, Convivencia?

I have loads. I love Latin Music. Simon Fuller, the creator of S Club 7 said that Latin Music is loved all around the world. I got interested in Latin American culture through my interest in Islamic Spain and Jewish history. The reason why I wanted to move my muslcal interests in Latin America is to try and be mainstream as possible.

Why do you want to be as mainstream as possible? You should like music because you like it, not because it's popular. Also, being as mainstream as possible isn't even cool.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 3:26 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
CyclopsSummers wrote:

Have you ever listened to Portuguese fado? It seems to be influenced very much by the music of the Moors of the Iberian peninsula. It's not exactly mainstream, but it's popular.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:06 pm

^I love fado, but I think it might be a bit too depressing for him. :lol:

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:54 pm

What does your brother listen to Ganondox?

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 5:57 pm

Than what would you call white power music. Though a lot of it is punk or from the blue band, a pop group.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:05 pm

thewrll wrote:
What does your brother listen to Ganondox?

The most mainstream things he listens to is probably Punk and Alternative Rock. Some of the more obscure things he listens to include slowcore, neo-classical dark wave, avante-gard and noise. He has his own anti-music project.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:16 pm

I don't consider any of those non music. Mainly the music I consider to be close to non is the one where the music comes from the use of sounds like dolphins and other animals.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:21 pm

thewrll wrote:
I don't consider any of those non music. Mainly the music I consider to be close to non is the one where the music comes from the use of sounds like dolphins and other animals.

I didn't those were non-music, I said he had his own anti-music project. Anti-music is music, its just made to be musically offensive. I'm saying he made a music project that definately isn't normal, like many of his music tastes. He also likes industrial, which started out as anti-music.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:30 pm

Ok thanx for clarifying. I had never understood what anti music was. Though I don't consider those musically offensive.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:36 pm

thewrll wrote:
Ok thanx for clarifying. I had never understood what anti music was. Though I don't consider those musically offensive.

I wasn't saying that those music genres were anti-music, just my brothers project and early industrial like Throbbing Gristle.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 6:50 pm

Right but that is the principle of anti music. I was talking about the more mainstream people who can't stand anything that is unique.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 7:31 pm

Ganondox wrote:
CrystalStars wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Ganondox wrote:
Guys, you are all wrong. I thought Country, Rap, Dubstep ect. were bad, but then I heard the real worst genre ever. There isn't any debate about anything being.

Crunkcore.

I've said it once but I'll say it again...

"You hurr, I'm a scene kid! Doin' girls like nobody's business. Pop it and lock it I gotta gold chain hangin' from my pocket

I wear shutter shades and have a guy that screams with me when I'm not rappin'. Yo, yo, I drink Bacardi a night where I'm not drunk that'll never happen.

So yeah, I got no license. I drive my mama's car and head on to the bar.

All I want is some homies and hoes. Cuz I got no life and look like I'm 16 years old!"

Yep, that's all CrunkCore is :roll:

*Never wants to hear this Crunkcore, ever*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

My....freaking.....GOD!! !! !! !

-Down, The Birthday Massacre