Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 2:39 am

Seriously I have heard plenty of people across the border appreciate Iron Maiden one of the greatest metal bands. But yeah I am curious about if there is any metal south of the border. Like what do mexicans and south americans think of metal...based on an Iron Maiden documentary I watched it seems quite a few people there appreciate metal...so I suppose I am just curious about mexican band playing metal...like is that a thing? I mean I watched a thing about Iron Maiden touring on a plane with their lead vocalist flying the plane. And seemed like they have so many south american fans, I recall they mentioned stopping in one sout american country and it was super militarized...but they said even some of the military guards and people showed enthusiasm for the band playing.

So I mean I just suppose there would be some sort of metal or harsher rock from people south of the border, so I am curious.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2019, 12:49 am

I like The Chasm.

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Feb 2019, 2:55 am

I only know ska punk like molotov.. teach me some