Does anyone want their portrait painted?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Pianist
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

I'm starting to get lessons from my neighbor in painting. He's a qualified art lecturer who's become ill and so has offered to teach me. His paintings are amazing.

If any of you would like me to paint you, please post a photo. Thanks.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2013, 1:29 am

Can you give a sample?

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

03 Feb 2013, 1:40 am

A sample would be nice.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2013, 5:01 am

I don't know if these are good enough for you to use, or if you're interested, but since you offered:

or

The first is from a 2007 newspaper article in Roseburg, Oregon. The second is from a 1994 newspaper article in Fairfield, California. Notice I am riding the same bicycle and playing the same guitar in both photographs. I *still* ride this same bicycle and *still* play this same guitar in 2013!

I'm sorry I don't have any better photogaphs to post. I hope to be professionally filmed and recorded this year, and hopefully there will be some better photographs then.

Pianist

03 Feb 2013, 5:17 am

TheBicyclingGuitarist wrote:
I don't know if these are good enough for you to use, or if you're interested, but since you offered:

or

The first is from a 2007 newspaper article in Roseburg, Oregon. The second is from a 1994 newspaper article in Fairfield, California. Notice I am riding the same bicycle and playing the same guitar in both photographs. I *still* ride this same bicycle and *still* play this same guitar in 2013!

I'm sorry I don't have any better photogaphs to post. I hope to be professionally filmed and recorded this year, and hopefully there will be some better photographs then.

For a portrait, that's actually an excellent photo. Wish me luck. I hope to be back within a week or two with something to show. :)

To the others, regarding samples, I regret I can't show any. I've never done this kind of art before so I've no idea how it will turn out.

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2013, 7:25 am

Yay! Good luck! Have fun! I've never been painted before.