Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2013, 10:23 am

I just saw the schedules for GMA and Today Summer Concert Series. It takes place in NYC every summer for few months on every Friday from 7am-9am. It's FREE! Has anyone tried this? Or know of anyone who has done this? Fans have to be by the park/gate at dawn. It's first come first served. So I don't know how many fans can be there. It would suck to pay the flight to NYC just to see your favorite band and to be turned away. But there are other things to do in NYC. I just read these articles. Seriously? Camping out days before the concert? What about showers? What about bathrooms? Cell phone usage? Meals?

http://www.examiner.com/article/lady-ga ... ries-video

http://www.today.com/toyotaconcertserie ... day-826312

The concert I want to go to is obviously Pitbull. His picture is my avatar. :oops: He has inspired me to be happier person. I don't know how and why a singer such as him has made me happier. I never liked hip hop/rap. I actually wrote the fan club a personal letter and got a response! I'm elated and kept the letter. I don't know if women will camp out for days to hear Pitbull perform for free. I think its mostly a teen thing to camp out. For instance I know MANY MANY teen girls will be camping out to see One Direction this summer perform for free.

Today show Summer Concert Series (FREE)

MAY

24 Fun

31 New Kids on the Block/98 Degrees/Boyz II Men

JUNE

7 Lionel Richie

14 Maroon 5

21 Hunter Hayes

28 Philip Phillips

JULY

5 John Mayer

12 Ed Sheeran

19 Fall Out Boy

26 Train

AUGUST

2 The Band Perry

9 Michael Buble

16 Luke Bryan

23 One Direction

30 Chris Brown

GMA Summer Concert Series (FREE)

May 24: Mariah Carey
May 31: Pitbul
June 7: Little Mix and Emblem3
June 14: Carly Rae Jepsen
June 21: John Legend
June 28: Demi Lovato
July 5: Imagine Dragons
July 12: OneRepublic
July 19: Jennifer Lopez
July 26: Selena Gomez
August 2: Ne-Yo
August 9: Kenny Chesney
August 16: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
August 23: The Wanted
August 30: Alicia Keys

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)