Page 245 of 246 [ 3935 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246  Next

traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,307

02 Sep 2020, 1:20 am

Little book that was given, because there's some poems of mother in it, about the agricultural changes after ww2, mind you both ww were crucial for agri industrialisation and the great planned economy of the eec
Image
big as that, most likely its the bank, all's well
old heap of engine, not bank-owned, lets forbid that sort of irregularities


random recommandation; The Flounder
The 1977 novel The Flounder (German: Der Butt) is based on the folktale of "The Fisherman and His Wife", and deals with the struggle between the sexes.



Charleyjustchillin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 1 Sep 2020
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
Location: California

05 Sep 2020, 11:24 pm

1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. I love Murakami and Stephen King and Markus Heitz(and Patrick Rothfuss, if he would get a move on already).


_________________
________________________________
"If you can't understand it without an explanation, you can't understand it with an explanation." --Murakami


FaithGlover85
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 7 Sep 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
Location: USA

07 Sep 2020, 1:11 am

I am reading manga. I really like to read manga because it's pretty cool.



Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2019
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 167
Location: Pixie Hollow

07 Sep 2020, 7:01 am

to kill a mockingbird



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 71,263
Location: Queens, NYC

07 Sep 2020, 3:09 pm

Great book—and great movie!



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 32,734

14 Sep 2020, 1:01 pm

Image



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Sep 2020, 1:21 am

The Apartment, by S.E. Grey.

A South African couple take a trip to France following a harrowing robbery of their home. But what awaits them in the apartment they're staying in has horrors awaiting them.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Sep 2020, 12:30 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Apartment, by S.L. Grey.

A South African couple take a trip to France following a harrowing robbery of their home. But what awaits them in the apartment they're staying in has horrors awaiting them.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,004

21 Sep 2020, 12:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Apartment, by S.E. Grey.

A South African couple take a trip to France following a harrowing robbery of their home. But what awaits them in the apartment they're staying in has horrors awaiting them.


Sounds like the adventures of Oscar Pistorius :lol:



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Sep 2020, 1:31 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Apartment, by S.E. Grey.

A South African couple take a trip to France following a harrowing robbery of their home. But what awaits them in the apartment they're staying in has horrors awaiting them.


Sounds like the adventures of Oscar Pistorius :lol:


We'll see. I just started reading it.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,004

21 Sep 2020, 2:22 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Apartment, by S.E. Grey.

A South African couple take a trip to France following a harrowing robbery of their home. But what awaits them in the apartment they're staying in has horrors awaiting them.


Sounds like the adventures of Oscar Pistorius :lol:


We'll see. I just started reading it.


Have fun



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 Sep 2020, 4:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Apartment, by S.E. Grey.

A South African couple take a trip to France following a harrowing robbery of their home. But what awaits them in the apartment they're staying in has horrors awaiting them.


Sounds like the adventures of Oscar Pistorius :lol:


We'll see. I just started reading it.


Have fun


8) 8) 8)


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


KT67
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 May 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,946

21 Sep 2020, 5:27 am

The Time Machine



KT67
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 May 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,946

21 Sep 2020, 5:28 am

Peta wrote:
to kill a mockingbird


That's a good book



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,600
Location: Portland, Oregon

24 Sep 2020, 1:24 pm

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by HP Lovecraft.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


OutsideView
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 4 Oct 2017
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 275
Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

24 Sep 2020, 3:33 pm

"The Haunting of Hill House" by Shirley Jackson. Already read it lots of times but it's one of my favourites as you might be able to tell from my forum signature.


_________________
Silence lies steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House. And we who walk here, walk alone.