Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

cfleischmann
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2018, 4:20 am

Title: walls
Original Artist: Manic Drive
Internal notes: this song deals with me coming to terms with the trauma I have been through as well as identifying and accepting my identity as a person with autism who also identifies as nonverbal basically a fight song saying that I will bring down the walls I had built up as a self-preservation mechanism. I will bring down the walls by being me and being unafraid to be my true self without caring what others say or want me to be.
===
"Walls"

cause there’s something going down!
Whoo! Ha! Ha!
cause there’s something going down!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Whoo! Ha! Ha! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
I’m unique, and I’m not your mold, For years and years I’ve played your games. Now the tension rises up, yeah the real me is coming through. So this change I know you do not like, While inside Myself I cry And I’m sick of wasting time, yeah I got something on my mind

So lift your hands, move your feet. Get your, get yourself ready, grab your devs, sign on phones, And WOW
them.

So lift your hands, move your feet. Get your, get yourself ready. grab your devs, sign on phones, And WOW
them
No you can never stop this from coming. Those against me can take off running, Cause there’s something going down. Yeah these walls are coming down, Cause me I’m being me; now I’ll feel whole once again
Cause there’s something going down, yeah these walls are coming down

Can we accept diversity
And turn this hate into care and hope
Embrace different with open arms
Turn this hate into loving heart

What goes up, must come down. So I’ll march towards this town, And undo hurt that was done, Tear down these bricks and stones one by one

So lift your hands, move your feet
Get your, get yourself ready
grab your devs, sign on phones, And WOW
them

So lift your hands, move your feet. Get your, get yourself ready, grab your devs, sign on phones, And WOW
them.
No you can never stop this from coming. Those against me can take off running, Cause there’s something going down. Yeah these walls are coming down
Cause me I’m being me; now I’ll feel whole once again
Cause there’s something going down
yeah these walls are coming down

No you can never stop this from coming. Those against me can take off running, Cause there’s something going down. Yeah these walls are coming down

Can you feel it? Can you make some noise?
No you can never stop it from coming
No you can never stop

No you can never stop it from coming
No you can never stop

- more than likely on a mobile device