Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2014, 2:51 pm

My current project is drawing to a close and rather than feeling excited I just feel sad to see it go. Ive been working at it day and night for the last week, fine tuning paring it down creating new parts and really getting into the heart of the thing. There's been moments where ive actually been overwhelmed by it all (in a good way :D) now its drawing to its end im thinking about new projects but I know im going to need some real downtime after this because its been such a heart and soul sort of thing. Its not too dissimilar to being in love. Im actually reluctant to even work on it now because of that lol. I almost want to start something new at the same time so I can go straight into it lol

What do you guys do in these situations?

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

Skurvey
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

When I finish a major work I take myself down to the pub or bottle shop and treat myself to something top self.

IE reward yourself for completing the project.

Justinw728
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Nov 2014, 9:02 am

Smoke alot of hooka and pot wit close freinds :twisted:

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 9:13 am

Justinw728 wrote:

I try to avoid pot like the plague. I have bouts of pretty dark depression and I know that pot would become an easy way to self medicate. It quickly becomes the cause however and then comes the inevitable downward spiral. Meditation is a far better solution for me

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

Justinw728
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Nov 2014, 8:10 pm

Ectryon wrote:
Justinw728 wrote:

I try to avoid pot like the plague. I have bouts of pretty dark depression and I know that pot would become an easy way to self medicate. It quickly becomes the cause however and then comes the inevitable downward spiral. Meditation is a far better solution for me

I can definitely respect that. Well for situation like that i order a large pizza and a cinnapie from papajohns if u like pizza? And have people over close to bask in the gloryy.