I saw Kendrick Lamar in concert last night.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 8:11 am

For a sensory seeking aspie like myself, it was a genuine treat. It was probably the single loudest concert I ever attended, with what was easily the single most appreciative audience I ever saw at a live show. Kendrick was pure energy for two hours, and so was the audience he was performing for. My throat is raw and my ears are ringing, but it was totally worth it.

I usually am not a fan of large crowds, but this felt different. Everybody was here for the music, to scream their lungs out and act like a fool for a couple of hours. It felt great to be one in a crowd of many in this case. The arena was shaking from both the bass and from people stomping and jumping in appreciation. It was incredible for the sensory seeker in me. I would not recommend this for people who are sensitive to loud noises or flashing lights.

My very first rap concert, and it turned out to be phenomenal. :D

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

03 Aug 2017, 1:26 pm

I've been getting into Kendrick Lamar lately too, definitely one of if the best rappers around right now. Not sure if I could handle the live show, sounds like a good time tho! :D