Page 30 of 67 [ 1062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 67  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2020, 1:40 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 7:49 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 7:55 pm

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 5:26 am

s u p e r b a n g e r

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 7:45 am

pyrrhicwren wrote:

s u p e r b a n g e r

:star: :star: :star: :star:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 11:22 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2020, 7:50 pm

Some light touches of Ed Rush's 'The Raven' in this:

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2020, 9:27 am

t h i s !
:albino: :albino: :albino:

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2020, 2:23 pm

Man I haven't been on these forums in ages whats up guys?

I haven't listened to music for a little over a year so all my stuff is sounds like I'm hearing it for the first time which is awesome. This lockdown has left me with so much free time that I've been listening to music all day while lying in bed or walking through parks.

I recently bought a CD of Goldie's latest album The Journey Man and CDs of London Elektricity's Billion Dollar Gravy and Roni Size Reprazent's New Forms and In The Mode.

I get a lot of James Bond and Trip Hop vibes from Goldie's Mountains

I love the funky style of Main Ingredient

I love Onallee's voice I wonder if she has sung for anything outside of Reprazent.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 3:02 pm

Yeah, Naomi's quite a vocalist. Liking her twine with dnb artists.

As for Goldie - IMHO his mind's its own universe. A big inner world introvert's big inner world introvert.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2020, 7:32 pm

Wow, another lot cast out on a very similar axis to Wax Doctor and Hidden Agenda. Once in a while Youtube teaches me a lesson!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2020, 8:10 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2020, 10:01 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2020, 11:46 pm

Warm night tonight! :)

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 8:01 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Wow, another lot cast out on a very similar axis to Wax Doctor and Hidden Agenda. Once in a while Youtube teaches me a lesson!

^this is great, deep house vibes. reminds me of Fred P.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 11:17 am

There's undeniable house influence in mid 90's dnb especially.

I think I already posted this one earlier but something I think you'd appreciate as it's a Goldie and Matrix remix of a Doc Scott tribute to Mr Fingers: