Page 33 of 67 [ 1063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 67  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2020, 3:53 pm

pyrrhicwren wrote:
^ the best one so far

S T R A I G H T

F I R E

TY, I think Vigil and Global both kick it's arse but they're all good tunes.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 9:41 am

Probably my personal fav from the basement collection

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2020, 4:54 pm

pyrrhicwren wrote:
Probably my personal fav from the basement collection

Something kind of similar on that note, ie. orchestral UKF-style material:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2020, 11:28 am

touche'!

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jun 2020, 5:21 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 7:40 am

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 11:21 am

Lunatic has a good one, techstep is bringing :nemo: :nemo: :nemo: out the heavy hitters

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jun 2020, 5:32 pm

Today's my birthday and I bought Nu:Tone's Brave Nu World album as a gift for myself.

I really like the vocals on this album. I think I like DnB with vocals more than pure instrumental DnB even thought the popular opinion prefers the latter. The vocals really help give the soulful and funky vibe I like in DnB songs.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2020, 5:52 pm

Smooth! And happy birthday!

Have you checked out Lenzman's Bobby yet?

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2020, 3:30 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Smooth! And happy birthday!

Have you checked out Lenzman's Bobby yet?

Yeah I listened to it yesterday as I was going asleep. I think its alright but I really like the song Rain on it. Pictures of You is a second favorite on the album for me. Hollis (Over & Over) is a third favorite I can get myself lost in.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2020, 4:36 pm

SnailHail wrote:
Yeah I listened to it yesterday as I was going asleep. I think its alright but I really like the song Rain on it. Pictures of You is a second favorite on the album for me. Hollis (Over & Over) is a third favorite I can get myself lost in.

Yeah, Rain's a real gem.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2020, 9:07 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2020, 7:22 am

Listening to London Elektricity's Power Ballads album. I really love the jazz and funk style of this album and Billion Dollar Gravy. The live performance of I Remember The Future is just so good! I love the singer and the drummer. DnB is probably one of the few genres you can pull off live and have it sound as good if not better than the studio recordings.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 7:20 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm

https://soundcloud.com/djinn/1xtra-hear ... mix-jungle

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 10:55 am

London Elektricity - I don't understand
classic