Page 26 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 10:27 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 8:29 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2019, 7:21 pm

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2019, 7:44 pm

Wow a liquid thread! Well among other sub-genres. Awesome! I seriously never thought I'd find anything like this on a place like WP and I'm elated! I've been into edm since the mid-80s so going wayyy back. I started out being into house and other 80s/90s clubby stuff. Then I drifted into trance and progressive house, 90s eurohouse and then breakbeat around 2000ish. I knew of Marky back when he broke out on the world stage circa 2002 and I saw and interviewed J Majik that year, but I didn't REALLY start to get into liquid and old Brasilian sambass till the early 2010s. The first time I saw Marky live in 2013 was f****n trip! I've never seen another DJ in any genre pick up a turntable upside and scratch a record fluidly like he does! Seeing LTJ Bukem live the first time was also an excellent experience.

Anyway, thanks for the thread. May it live into infinity!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2019, 9:58 pm

breaks0 wrote:
Wow a liquid thread! Well among other sub-genres. Awesome! I seriously never thought I'd find anything like this on a place like WP and I'm elated! I've been into edm since the mid-80s so going wayyy back. I started out being into house and other 80s/90s clubby stuff. Then I drifted into trance and progressive house, 90s eurohouse and then breakbeat around 2000ish. I knew of Marky back when he broke out on the world stage circa 2002 and I saw and interviewed J Majik that year, but I didn't REALLY start to get into liquid and old Brasilian sambass till the early 2010s. The first time I saw Marky live in 2013 was f****n trip! I've never seen another DJ in any genre pick up a turntable upside and scratch a record fluidly like he does! Seeing LTJ Bukem live the first time was also an excellent experience.

Anyway, thanks for the thread. May it live into infinity!

TY for the support and, it should exist until WP goes back to nature.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 2:05 pm

Something liquid AF on that note:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 2:22 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 9:40 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2019, 4:26 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 7:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2019, 8:12 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2019, 9:46 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 7:01 pm

One of my favorite driving mixes back in 2003, Hive Live @ DNBA August 2003:

https://www.mixcloud.com/dnbclassics/hi ... -aug-2003/

Looks like it's Youtube available as well:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 7:29 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 10:40 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2019, 9:51 pm