Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2007, 8:13 pm

What do you think , if he's guilty , sjould happen to Michael Vick , th Americanfootball player (Atlanta Falcons) who is accused of running a dogfighting - and killing,when they didnt perform right -ring?
What should happento him? :twisted: :evil:

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2007, 8:13 pm

HankPym wrote:
What do you think , if he's guilty , sjould happen to Michael Vick , th Americanfootball player (Atlanta Falcons) who is accused of running a dogfighting - and killing,when they didnt perform right -ring?
What should happento him? :twisted: :evil:

He should join the board of directors of the HSUS. He is their biggest cash cow right now.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2007, 9:32 pm

I think he should be put into a cage match with Dick Channey and George Bush,then after he kills them(since all three are guilty of getting others to kill for them),we charge him with murder and let him fry..... :evil:

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2007, 10:59 pm

Why is this here? Also, I am waiting to see evidence before I decide whether he's guilty or not. I'm not repeating the Duke lacrosse debacle; that one was on my conscious for too long, and brought up too many questions. Just remember that Kobe possibly raped someone, and that we had more evidence than I've seen about Vick, and that he's still popular. Innocent until proven guilty. But, if someone is convicted of what he is purported to have done, throw them in jail and don't let them out. Ever.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2007, 11:03 pm

Maybe Hanky was hoping for some "creative" solutions to what to do with someone who supports dog fights.(illustrations are exceptable)and he did say....IF....he is found guilty.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2007, 1:21 am

I had thought that there were reams of evidence against him - multiple eye-witnesses, tons of physical evidence (dogfight paraphenelia, etc), photos.

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2007, 11:13 am

LKL wrote:
I had thought that there were reams of evidence against him - multiple eye-witnesses, tons of physical evidence (dogfight paraphenelia, etc), photos.

We know there was dogfighting there, but we don't have him connected.