Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 9:33 am

Joe90 wrote:
maycontainthunder wrote:
You could try Evilbay (sorry, I know you don't like internet shopping). The only problem is you have to be very careful or the item comes from China.

I checked that, didn't really get much luck.

I think I'll just have to keep buying a whole pack of colouring pens, take out the colours that I need, and donate the rest to charity. Seems a waste of money though, but there is no other way. One of the colours is that jade green colour, which is hard to find individually.

What brand are they?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 9:56 am

Joe90 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Would you be able and willing to post pics of your "students"?  I think that would be really cool!
Well I'll have to post in a PM, as they're unique enough to give myself away if someone in my family saw the pictures on the internet. They know I like doing it, in those particular colours. Can I send it to you via PM?
Please do!  I promise to not share them with anybody else without your permission.
You can share them privately if you want, as long as it's not publicly.
Cool!  Check your PM.

:D

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 6:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
maycontainthunder wrote:
You could try Evilbay (sorry, I know you don't like internet shopping). The only problem is you have to be very careful or the item comes from China.

I think I'll just have to keep buying a whole pack of colouring pens, take out the colours that I need, and donate the rest to charity. Seems a waste of money though, but there is no other way. One of the colours is that jade green colour, which is hard to find individually.

What brand are they?

Faber Castelle or something like that. That's what it says on the packaging they come in. All I want is several pens of the same 3 colours - black, grey and jade green. Well, 2 colours actually, because it's easy to buy sets of black colouring pens.

I know this probably sounds like I'm crying out over something trivial, but the truth is it really helps with my depression and helps distract my mind from the stress that is going on in my life right now.

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 6:48 am

It should be found easilly online.
I cannot point you to a specific store since I don't know if you want a water color pen, a ball point, an ink pen or something else.

/Mats

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 9:59 am

Been having another hunt around and there are a number of sellers on Amazon (Sorry!) that sell bulk packs of one pen colour.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/green-felt-tip ... ef=sr_pg_1

No idea if any are what you are looking for but work a look I hope!

Similar things on Evilbay also;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... n&_sacat=0

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 12:16 pm

Joe90 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
maycontainthunder wrote:

What brand are they?

Faber Castelle or something like that. That's what it says on the packaging they come in. All I want is several pens of the same 3 colours - black, grey and jade green. Well, 2 colours actually, because it's easy to buy sets of black colouring pens.

I know this probably sounds like I'm crying out over something trivial, but the truth is it really helps with my depression and helps distract my mind from the stress that is going on in my life right now.

No, it seems reasonable and valid. People need stuff to keep themselves occupied.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 7:12 am

I just realised - I don't need loads of the same coloured pens - I'll only need about 2 or 3 each. So I'm going to donate the packs of pens I have got now, keep the 2 or 3 colours that are still working that I need, and buy just 2 new sets of colouring pens.

But thanks so much good people for helping and offering helpful solutions. :heart:

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 1:49 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I just realised - I don't need loads of the same coloured pens - I'll only need about 2 or 3 each. So I'm going to donate the packs of pens I have got now, keep the 2 or 3 colours that are still working that I need, and buy just 2 new sets of colouring pens.

But thanks so much good people for helping and offering helpful solutions. :heart:
You can NEVER have too much stationary!

Trust me....or not

just sayin'

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 5:36 pm

I've created more than 400 little cardboard figures, and it's so very addictive! I'm just buying a small packet of the same pens from the same store each time I go there. I'm willing to make more cut-outs, even get up to 1000! It's so fun and addictive and relaxing. :)