Ladies and gentlemen... the WrongPlanet writing showcase

Page 2 of 51 [ 803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51  Next

Astreja
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Mar 2006, 4:21 am

Here's one of the stranger stream-of-consciousness pieces from my website:

I am I am I am I am who am I what am I where am I what is this place is this a place is anywhere a place too many questions too many answers what why what how when there he is there she was who are they does it matter what is matter but frozen energy but to freeze is to lose energy yet nothing is lost nothing is gained there is no loss there is no gain there is no advantage except over self there is no self without the other yet the other is self in a different place different time but what is difference just a trick of mind that divides and divides and m*u*l*t*i*p*l*i*e*s the div is ions until all matter is fr ac tured into particles but no particle in particular all is one so they say so why were numbers invented? 'If one didn't exist two would have to invent it' thank you monsieur Voltaire I'll make sure the thought's back at the library by oh-900 Monday morning and still I search for an I that cannot see and listen for the silence that they call Truth but who are they what is truth but that which defines a lie and does reality have time to spread itself so thinly two sides to every story but at best the story is only two dimensional and demential too but I digress there is something so terribly wrong with the deal we've been handed that if it were a 59¢ kitchen gadget we'd already be halfway down the road to the store to the complaint department (complaint=to plead together, like com-panion and com-rade) but no one wants to listen because in a perfect world nothing is wrong only the silence of con-sensus and now consensus is lost in angry pacing and posturing as we attempt to cut holes in the prison made for us of words, more words, 24 hour news from a single dripping, stinking candle there is no light that illuminates human stupidity only shows it up and engenders jealousy and backbiting paranoia ass-watching blameshifting where NOBODY IS GOOD ENOUGH but NOBODY isn't even in the office on Tuesdays and that was when IT HAPPENED and of course no one saw it coming because they were trying so very hard to LOOK THE OTHER WAY which way are we facing are we even looking do we even have our eyes open and if we do why can't we see?

joranxerix
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Mar 2006, 4:47 am

A Poem by joranxerix

Black

Yes I am black
No you can not change me
Yes I am big
No you are not
Yes you are in my way
No I will not plough you down
Yes I will talk to you
No you won't win the negotiation

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2006, 2:04 pm

this sounds like an interesting idea and i do have tons of stories and i mean tons most are unfinished one is in bits and pieces literally i got chapters scattered through the folder.
but what would a story that's main seting is a futuristic city with sonic characters, Final fantasy 7 characters, kingdom hearts characters [that's 1, 2 and CoM by the way] a few of my own, some speed racer characters [don't laugh], even some from sailor moon [what i used to like that show and they make the story huh interesting], and they all live in a universe oppsitte of this one on a planet that is the like the center of all worlds, well cartoon and anime ones. i want to put it on fanfiction.net but where do you put a story like that in sonic, FF7, KH, i don't know i don't even think i can put it up there even though it took 7 freaking years to think up i want to show it off somewhere but i don't think ff.net will take it.
if i do put it up somewhere i'll have a nice little warning as the first page because this isn't your average story and i don't want my ideas bashed.

edit: goddamn typos!! !

Last edited by Jetfox on 10 Jul 2006, 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2006, 6:05 am

yeah it's the ranter [hey i like that nickname desribes me well]

i looked at the site and i'm thinking about joining but i'm already on ff.net and i'm afraid of submiting something and getting ignored, flamed, or have someone be picky about my story i'm over people getting picky about my art but i'm not sure about my stories just yet but torch 2 is something i want to spread around i've worked so hard on it for 7 years [most of that was in my head but still it's hard managing your life like that which is why i have no life] and the day i started it i dedicated the rest of my life to this story and become a slave to it heh i have no choice anymore anyway it controls me now. i just want to know if it's good that all those years weren't a waste.

i know what most of the comic makers would call me right now.
emo or goth.
i can't help that being dramatic is a skill and humor isn't.
saix: no s**t.
xemnas: yep.
axel: as if your the ones to talk. we got mister overly dramatic and mister X-| or X-[
xemnas and saix: *both get out their weapons*
xemnas: you got a problem axel?
axel: you know i was just pickin'
xemnas: .......
saix: :twisted:
*lights go off screams are heard along with saix shouting "moon shine down"*

Nitz
Raven
Raven

16 Jul 2006, 12:58 pm

I admit that I haven't been to this site in a while, but I return bringing a link to a story I wrote for a writer's workshop. It's the start of a serial designed as a variant on high-school fantasy series like Buffy or Harry Potter, but one that reflects the Aspergers'/HFA experience better. In case you're wondering, I do not explictly state that the protagonist is on the spectrum, but given how much my life influenced his, I hope it's obvious.

Feedback is always wanted, both negative and positive. The link is thus...

http://www.fictionpress.com/~nitzthebloody

natalia
Raven
Raven

02 Aug 2006, 1:19 pm

joranxerix wrote:
Yes you are in my way
No I will not plough you down

I like that line!
(ok, it was 2 lines)

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2006, 12:47 pm

She walks with eyes closed....

fearing her sight.
never sure...
if her mind is reading it right.

Afraid of heights..
afraid of life...
she finds no comfort.
in the warm sunlight.

Only at night...
when darkness falls...
does she delight.
in the wonder of it all.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 5:09 pm

what is this on the spectrum site anyway i've looked at it and can't really tell what it is? looks like a forum site to me, if it's for stories and stuff i see no area for it.

Drzava
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2006, 2:22 pm

If there are any swedes here, tell me what you think...

Makt är död såsom liv är frihet

Se dina händer
Se varje led
Se varje nagel
Se din hud, ditt skinn

Se sedan dina händers verk
Se vad du smidit
Av blod, ben och kött
Se ditt eget Harmageddon

Istället för fyra ryttare
Åtta ledare
Istället för sju skålar
Ett förtryck
Istället för Babylons Hora
Paris Hilton
Istället för 44000 frälsta
Sex miljarder döda

Neonbordeller

Öar av värme i den kalla natten,
Naket kött och gömda känslor.
Förakt och hierarki föder strömmen
Av sönderslitna själar,
Som vill hitta något något något
Vad som helst,
Och låter mänsklig sörja rinna över trottoarer och gator.
In i Odjurets gapande käftar och blandas med gallan

Klockan slår
Odjuret kräks
De levande liken krälar hem
Natten är över.

This is one of the few things I've written in english...

Slavery

It is said, that mirrors can't lie
Almost true
A mirror doesn't want to lie
But it can be forced
And we, long ago, counqered its will
Every day we hide our face in gorified dirt
We paint the mirror into submission

They show good where is evil
According to our wishes
They show the ugly as the beautiful
According to our wishes
With flattery they hide our wounds
According to our wishes

They deserve not this burden

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

23 Sep 2006, 1:07 am

Hmm... no-one's posted in here for a while. If anyone just so happens to be listening, I do have a story that I've had since I was thirteen (so that's about three years), and recently I've added a character who I've purposely given Asperger's. No idea where she is on 'the spectrum' but she does 'poke out' a lot. Don't worry, she's got some good friends to help her out! If you want a rare, limited edition sample, just say the word...

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

krex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2006, 5:44 pm

The only short poem I have ever wrtten

He hooks with Hate
she takes the bait
he sneers or smirks
she stammers
was it his subdued/indifference
that threw her to the floor
and like all the others
had her crawling back for more

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2006, 8:49 am

The Adventures of Coffee and Tea

There were two Super Heros who worked together, as a team. The taller, more slender cup was an American, named Coffee. The shorter, broader cup was an English cup, named Tea.

There were two Terrist Attempts, in one day.

The first attack took place in New York City. A hostage plane crashed into the World Trade Centre. Coffee said, "This is a job for Coffee!" Coffee flew to the World Trade Centre in a flash. He took a deep breath, and he blew ice over the flames, before the fire got too bad. The World Trade Centre was saved!

The second attack took place in London. The Aquaido orginization had just planted a bomb inside a Routemaster. Tea's emergency beeper went off, with a signal from London. Tea said, "This is a job for Tea!" Tea beamed herself back to London, with 30 seconds to spare. She ran into the Bus and dismembered the Bomb that was wired up, below the Driver's Seat. Tea had succeded in preventing that wonderful Bus from being destroyed!

Coffee and Tea had met back up, in Canada where they began their eventful and dangerous day. They gave each other a High Five, and they yelled out, "Caffeine is the best!"

That's the end of my Wired-up Story!

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2006, 5:12 pm

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
- Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

- Emerson

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 7:08 pm

This is a poem that I've written, back in 2000, when I was at my all-time low.

I Choose To Turn To No One
By Cockney Rebel

The awkward feelings build up
Inside the Ocean of my Soul

The Thunder of Anger
Is caused by
Deficiency of personal choice

The realm of the frigid mother figures
And rigid father figures

Shrinks who pretend to know
What their clients are like

An underachiever in a family
Of very successful Gods

A lost British Soul trapped
In a Canadian body

A prisoner attempting to
Breat out of prison

Tears that I don't allow
My folks to hear

I keep my feelngs to myself
I choose to turn to no one

I've typed this out, a year after I've fired off my shrink. I was still getting over the Illness that I was dealing with. I haven't felt this way for three years, now.

Last edited by CockneyRebel on 07 Nov 2006, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 9:27 pm

I really like that poem.....very nice!! !

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2006, 10:06 am

A Letter to The Young NT Men and Women Who Like to Harass Us Who Are Different

By Cockney Rebel

To all of you Young, Mainstreem NTs who think you know me,

If you really knew me, you would realise that a vulnerable person could be tougher than you, when she needs to be. If you really knew me, you would know that I'm living on my own, without a live-in Caretaker. You would know that I cook my own meals with ease, do my own chores with time to spare, and pay my own bills with no troubles, at all. If you really knew me, than you would be blown away by the fact that my voice sounds very English, for a 32 year old who was born in Canada to a Third Generation Canadian Couple. If you really knew me, you would se my perfect posture, every single day. If you really knew me, you would know that I like Half-cab Double Decker Buses that were built between 1936 and 1968. You would know that the Routemaster is my favourite Bus out of the many Half-cab Buses. You would actually know what a Routemaster is. If you really knew me, you would know that I like to walk around, to all the places that I like to go. If you really knew me, you would know that my favourite colours are the colours of the Union Flag. If you really knew me, you would know what a Union Flag is. If you really knew me, you would see how quick and bright I am. If you really knew me, you would know that I listen to the performers from a Rock Era, known as The British Invasion. You would know that The British Invasion is an Era, and not a Rock Group. If you really knew me, you would know that my IQ is 113, and that score is somewhere on the cusp, between average and above average Intelligence. You would know that I'm not Mentally Challenged. You would not presume that I'm Mentally Challenged. If you really knew me, you would see me in a better light, and that's my bottom line.

Cockney